Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Poll:What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045)

Vettezuki 01-05-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Turd (Post 12558)
Let cooler heads prevail here.

Dominus vobsicum

FYI - I think we have an obscure forum rule against using latin and gaelic in the same post. :smack:

mybad79 01-05-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 12633)
FYI - I think we have an obscure forum rule against using latin and gaelic in the same post. :smack:

Who's idea was that ??

:smack:

Rodsknockin 01-06-2009 06:22 AM

OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.

DJ Dep 01-06-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12707)
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.

You don't know shit. I didn't even vote in this poll :censored:

big2bird 01-06-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12707)
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote for a helpless moron?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ? The only vote for me was mine.
Could be the members are just "tired" of my shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore, is because it is full of morons like me. The majority of the members just got tired of their constant correction of stupid answers..
My real reason for being here is to expose myself, and to try and share with you what I did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC. They lick my balls. Why can't you?

:smack::smack::smack:

big2bird 01-06-2009 06:47 AM

Frankly, I can't wait untill they let DB back at CF. Rodger will run home and pack his fudge, since he knows the ins and outs of Megan's law. He can stare at the green tooth Bikini car wash threads, and be the big man on campus again that he so treasures.:laugh:

DJ Dep 01-06-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12710)
Frankly, I can't wait untill they let DB back at CF. Rodger will run home and pack his fudge, since he knows the ins and outs of Megan's law. He can stare at the green tooth Bikini car wash threads, and be the big man on campus again that he so treasures.:laugh:

What was the reason for DB being banned at CF?????

Rodsknockin 01-06-2009 07:24 AM

I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.:nuts:

big2bird 01-06-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12713)
I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.:nuts:

That's right moron. Fuck with the supermod. I expect nothing less. It WILL be fun then.:sm_laughing:

big2bird 01-06-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 12711)
What was the reason for DB being banned at CF?????

PM me. Rodger may not know. :sm_laughing: