Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   MG's Tour d'Orange - Apr. 15, 2012 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35682)

Redondo Jon 01-20-2012 11:18 PM

I don’t know “The District” but I think there’s a bunch of eating places there. In & Out isn’t my favorite but in a pinch… Maybe someone who knows that area better than me can chime in. Also, it’s not set in stone that we end the cruise there. I’ll always favor a better idea.

Chuck 01-21-2012 01:15 AM

End at 5 guys in orange.

kdracer73 01-21-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 91151)
End at 5 guys in orange.

5 Guy's at the District also...way more parking...

Small White Car 01-21-2012 02:40 PM

Shall I let the rest of the little guys know?

I did the tour, it was fun trying to keep up with Ferarris and Porsches on PCH, knowing full well if the man jumped, it was me that was goin' down...

Easiest to catch.

Redondo Jon 01-21-2012 09:07 PM

So far, you’re the only one besides me who’s willing to post on another car site that we’re planning a cruise and the clock is ticking. The Tour d’Orange, as much fun as it was, worked because of the large number of attendees. Yes it can be done rain or shine whereas Ortega Hwy. can’t but Ortega is more appealing, regardless of numbers, and has a better ending. (Fuddruckers usually) Yeah, there’s a Five Guys at The District but it doesn’t look like we can gather together to eat, talk, and generally hang-out. Without the numbers this’ll just be a long drive throughout Orange County. Borrring…
The Tour d’Orange is starting to sour.

kdracer73 01-22-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redondo Jon (Post 91186)
So far, you’re the only one besides me who’s willing to post on another car site that we’re planning a cruise and the clock is ticking. The Tour d’Orange, as much fun as it was, worked because of the large number of attendees. Yes it can be done rain or shine whereas Ortega Hwy. can’t but Ortega is more appealing, regardless of numbers, and has a better ending. (Fuddruckers usually) Yeah, there’s a Five Guys at The District but it doesn’t look like we can gather together to eat, talk, and generally hang-out. Without the numbers this’ll just be a long drive throughout Orange County. Borrring…
The Tour d’Orange is starting to sour.

Fudd's in Lake Forest had the shopping center remodeled, parking sucks now.

Redondo Jon 01-22-2012 03:10 PM

Maybe they did but we didn’t have any problems. Tons of really good open parking. January 15, 2012

Small White Car 01-23-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redondo Jon (Post 91201)
Maybe they did but we didn’t have any problems. Tons of really good open parking. January 15, 2012

Is this what you would call a herd of goats?

:p

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

kdracer73 01-23-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 91249)
Is this what you would call a herd of goats?

:p

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Soooo (goat) cheesy !

kdracer73 01-23-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redondo Jon (Post 91186)
So far, you’re the only one besides me who’s willing to post on another car site .

I post all our runs, Camaronation, coolrunnincamaros, nastyz28 and tell every smog shop customer with a cool ride....