Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Auto (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   10k car for my fiance (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57373)

enkeivette 03-26-2014 01:50 PM

Sunday, 1:37pm ;)

Im excited about this possibility. We need to get Kristina a car and fund a wedding, so if I can get her something reliable and inexpensive, win win, win.

As far as the time to pull the engine, she still has a leased car. So she can keep that until this one is ready. I can do it over a few weekends.

Vettezuki 03-26-2014 02:58 PM

A relatively simple intimate wedding doesn't have to cost a ton and can be very memorable. The money saved can be used on something a bit more durable like a house. JMO. Less expensive doesn't mean less awesome necessarily. Though if anyone understands that, it's you. :judge:

enkeivette 03-27-2014 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 128314)
A relatively simple intimate wedding doesn't have to cost a ton and can be very memorable. The money saved can be used on something a bit more durable like a house. JMO. Less expensive doesn't mean less awesome necessarily. Though if anyone understands that, it's you. :judge:

Ya, some places are ridiculous. This one tiny restaurant in Del Mar wanted $140 per person with a $3500 location fee. Plus another $5000 in bullshit.

As if they would really be making that much money during brunch on any other day. Fuck them.

I told Kristina we should get an In N Out truck. $5 per person, and everyone is happy. Booya

Vettezuki 03-27-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 128321)
Ya, some places are ridiculous. This one tiny restaurant in Del Mar wanted $140 per person with a $3500 location fee. Plus another $5000 in bullshit.

As if they would really be making that much money during brunch on any other day. Fuck them.

I told Kristina we should get an In N Out truck. $5 per person, and everyone is happy. Booya

I think our entire wedding, chapel, service, catering, dress, tux, rings, photography was WELL under $5k.

Shaolin Crane 03-29-2014 04:48 AM

How has no one considered the best option On the vehicle yet?

Get rid of the fiance

enkeivette 03-29-2014 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 128417)
How has no one considered the best option On the vehicle yet?

Get rid of the fiance

Ah to be young and scorn.

You and your penis have a long fun road ahead of you. Enjoy it. Match.com is a good place to get you started on the trail of meaningless sex.

Shaolin Crane 03-29-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 128422)
Ah to be young and scorn.

You and your penis have a long fun road ahead of you. Enjoy it. Match.com is a good place to get you started on the trail of meaningless sex.

Not scorned anymore. Just realistic.

enkeivette 03-30-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 128437)
Not scorned anymore. Just realistic.

You will always be slightly, deeply, scorn.

Match Dot Com

Lots of hot girls, DTF. Get your pain out through your semen.