Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orange County (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   socal-evo-meet but all should come! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743)

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 10-14-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7375)
If we can go out mid morning and come back mid afternoon, I'm pretty sure I'll go.

CornFed: Can you schedule a dyno slot? If so, we'll tape it yo.

im trying too im supposed to talk to the owners today, sense i need to schedual my clutch install appointment

SeanPlunk 10-14-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7375)
If we can go out mid morning and come back mid afternoon, I'm pretty sure I'll go.

CornFed: Can you schedule a dyno slot? If so, we'll tape it yo.

That sounds good to me. I may have to deal with my car in the morning - it appears my rear driver's tire has a leak :bang::mad::barf::suicide: Hopefully it's just in the tread and can be patched. I'm going to take it off tomorrow night and see if I can figure anything out. Hopefully it's not a sidewall issue :o

SeanPlunk 10-16-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7411)
That sounds good to me. I may have to deal with my car in the morning - it appears my rear driver's tire has a leak :bang::mad::barf::suicide: Hopefully it's just in the tread and can be patched. I'm going to take it off tomorrow night and see if I can figure anything out. Hopefully it's not a sidewall issue :o

Well, I had a 4 inch nail through the shoulder of the tire. It's borderline repairable. I'm going to take it to a place this weekend to see what they can do. This could be expensive though, I might need a new tire :o

Vettezuki 10-16-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7474)
Well, I had a 4 inch nail through the shoulder of the tire. It's borderline repairable. I'm going to take it to a place this weekend to see what they can do. This could be expensive though, I might need a new tire :o

So do you wanna go or what?

SeanPlunk 10-16-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7475)
So do you wanna go or what?

Sure, what time are you thinking of going and how late are you planning to stay?

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 10-17-2008 03:15 PM

i got dyno time.....sweet lord please let me get 500hp!!!!

the least im trying to shoot for is 470hp it might be hot, and the road ive been tuning hopefully isnt at a downward slant :-(!!!

Vettezuki 10-17-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 7517)
i got dyno time.....sweet lord please let me get 500hp!!!!

the least im trying to shoot for is 470hp it might be hot, and the road ive been tuning hopefully isnt at a downward slant :-(!!!

Do you have a time slot or is it just get in line? We'll try to tape it good. Real good.

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 10-17-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7522)
Do you have a time slot or is it just get in line? We'll try to tape it good. Real good.

lol u would say real good.....also im vey drunk right now and looking to mingle so ya i need to find a party lol!!!! i think imma be at the meet with a hang over as usual lol.........but as for a time slot no......i think they just kinda go with the flow of the meet and whenever it feels ready lol!!!

Vettezuki 10-17-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 7537)
lol u would say real good.....also im vey drunk right now and looking to mingle so ya i need to find a party lol!!!! i think imma be at the meet with a hang over as usual lol.........but as for a time slot no......i think they just kinda go with the flow of the meet and whenever it feels ready lol!!!

Ah, you mean chaos?

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 10-17-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7554)
Ah, you mean chaos?

precisley my boy bwahahahahah now the shop owner has invited me to some drunken times at the shop i guess there having a small party lol nighty night everyone ill be the pale face black guy with his head in a toilet at the meet :nutkick: :barf: