Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   March 13th Motorgen Santiago/Live Oak Canyon to Fuddruckers Cruise (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13983)

SeanPlunk 03-13-2010 10:11 PM

Good times today - I had a blast as always :)

Leedom 03-13-2010 10:15 PM

I had a great time as always. Good mix of cars again.

mustangray 03-13-2010 10:19 PM

Great run I wish I could have stayed for dinner

LustrousWS6 03-13-2010 11:08 PM

Hey guys had a great time (except for the white 240 right up on my @$$ the entire cruise... back off dude it's for fun!). I was in the black WS6 with blue/purple pinstriping. Definitely looking forward to the next one!

Leedom 03-13-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LustrousWS6 (Post 47225)
Hey guys had a great time (except for the white 240 right up on my @$$ the entire cruise... back off dude it's for fun!). I was in the black WS6 with blue/purple pinstriping. Definitely looking forward to the next one!

Welcome to the board. Seemed to be a bit of talk of people up other people's tailpipes this cruise.

C5Natie 03-13-2010 11:57 PM

^^
Yeah, this one wasnt exactly a "performance" oriented cruise but it was still a nice route. Lots of different and cool cars plus my wife and I met some nice new people. I do hope next months route is a little quicker... I guess GMR spoiled me. Great meet.

That was a pretty fast burgundy Eagle Talon (hope I got the right model). Good run man.

Vettezuki 03-14-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Natie (Post 47227)
^^
Yeah, this one wasnt exactly a "performance" oriented cruise but it was still a nice route. Lots of different and cool cars plus my wife and I met some nice new people. I do hope next months route is a little quicker... I guess GMR spoiled me. Great meet.

That was a pretty fast burgundy Eagle Talon (hope I got the right model). Good run man.

Angeles Crest is the quick one. For a fellow Vetter you might like this.

bones321 03-14-2010 01:30 AM

pretty fun, glad i came out today

springvalleysrt4 03-14-2010 04:26 AM

had a blast limped the car back to san diego had to put two qt of oil in it when i filled up on the way back in. cracked a ring landing. new pistons and rings, and cams next week i will shoot yall the dyno numbers as soon as i get it tuned. (my car was the srt4 with flames and a whale tail wing lol) shooting for 450-480 whp on 91oct. did the cruise with cyl #3 dead. for the people that meet me i was born in 1989 lol and there aren't that many young old people still willing to talk to the younger generation, there still a few kids like me that were brought up right if you know what i mean. lol

C5Natie 03-14-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 47230)
Angeles Crest is the quick one. For a fellow Vetter you might like this.

Motorgen - Videos - Vettezuki and BADDASSC6

yeah looking forward to that one. return to my old stomping grounds. newcomb ranch every sunday morning. ill keep practicing at gmr. :) still, cool meet as always

Cool vid man. I need to get me a good camera!

trymev8 03-14-2010 10:52 AM

that was definitely a good run, the canyon was a little slower then expected but that was because of to many by standers driving through. Still had fun, c5natie your car is a beast that was a good run between you and the talon

OC4g63 03-14-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Natie (Post 47227)
^^

another fun meet I didnt plan on doing any racing but needed to hit some boost afster that moderate speed run through the canyon. Was a good run vs u c5Natie. Allways wanted to see what a full motor build on a LS6 would run. I get alot of C6ZO6's up my way most wont run my talon cuz they think they have me beat b4 they even try so they wont waste the fuel...then a romp on them and they will just back off. Nice ride man... good to see some one who actually drives their vett not just owns it.

Also was good to see some old friends (paul in the white TT 300Z) havent seen that car in years! Still missed "bobsGSX"!!! sean you give him a verbal thrashing! lol jk bob...make u a deal show up next meet and u can drive the talon :bigthumbsup:

C5Natie 03-14-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OC4g63 (Post 47244)
another fun meet I didnt plan on doing any racing but needed to hit some boost afster that moderate speed run through the canyon. Was a good run vs u c5Natie. Allways wanted to see what a full motor build on a LS6 would run. I get alot of C6ZO6's up my way most wont run my talon cuz they think they have me beat b4 they even try so they wont waste the fuel...then a romp on them and they will just back off. Nice ride man... good to see some one who actually drives their vett not just owns it.

Thnx man. I drive it for what it was built for. No garage queen here. I need my slicks to even out your awd though. lol. I know those cars come off the line hard. Nice ride and that paint is a very nice color. Hopefully next time there wont be an idiot in a suv turning late in front of us!

For anyone intrested I think Fontana will be having Street Legals (drag racing) the first Sat of April. I'll post it up, maybe some of you guys might wanna get some runs in.

C5Natie 03-14-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trymev8 (Post 47239)
that was definitely a good run, the canyon was a little slower then expected but that was because of to many by standers driving through. Still had fun, c5natie your car is a beast that was a good run between you and the talon

Thnx. Yeah Ive seen some of those Talons before, when done right they really move. That was fun. That was you drifting that turn in front of me right, with the blue wheels? I like those S2000's. Too bad I dont fit in one. Lol. I just hope ACH is clear for the June meet, that one should be really fun.

BRUTAL64 03-14-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OC4g63 (Post 47244)
good to see some one who actually drives their vett not just owns it.

Yea, always good to see THAT!:judge: :rolling::rolling: :rolling::rolling:

BRUTAL64 03-14-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Natie (Post 47246)
Thnx man. I drive it for what it was built for. No garage queen here. I need my slicks to even out your awd though. lol. I know those cars come off the line hard. Nice ride and that paint is a very nice color. Hopefully next time there wont be an idiot in a suv turning late in front of us!

For anyone intrested I think Fontana will be having Street Legals (drag racing) the first Sat of April. I'll post it up, maybe some of you guys might wanna get some runs in.

Unfortunately, there is always some IDIOT in the way. Unfortunately El Toro is one of the worst areas for that.:rolleyes:

Just an unfortunate area. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SoCalC55 03-14-2010 05:50 PM

Picturesssss

kdracer73 03-14-2010 07:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Had a awesome time again with this group!:bigthumbsup:

kdracer73 03-14-2010 07:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple more pics. I will up load some videos soon.

OC4g63 03-14-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Natie (Post 47246)

IM IN!

kdracer73 03-14-2010 08:02 PM

I posted my videos in video section.

BRUTAL64 03-14-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 47254)
Here's a couple more pics. I will up load some videos soon.

Hey, I ran into a car that looked just like yours on the way home. It actually ran really good. I almost had to get into the secondaries to keep up with it.:thumbs_up::drink:

Well, I might of had to tip into all eight barrels. Well maybe a wee bit more than that.:pot_stir:

drifterrolly 03-15-2010 01:37 AM

first post on this forum, didnt even know i had an account.

just wanted to see me and my friend jimmy had a blast, even though a bro truck blocked us 70 percent of the time we still had fun.

i was in the green 240sx and my friend was in the black one with no bumper.

C5Natie 03-15-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OC4g63 (Post 47255)
IM IN!

Cool. I posted it in case any other guys would like to go. Its nice to see a good mix of cars.

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread...7271#post47271

I try to get there when the gates open so if anyone doesnt mind being up early, before 6am, let me know. I stop at the AMPM/Jack in the Box on the corner of Cherry Ave and Valley Blvd, incase anyone wants to meet up there and wake up with some cofee. :thumbs_up:

RiSSa 03-15-2010 08:27 AM

I had a lot of fun but where are the pics?

kdracer73 03-15-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiSSa (Post 47276)
I had a lot of fun but where are the pics?

Posted mine in the thread, Videos are in video section. Maybe Vettezuki can move them to the thread ? I couldn't figure it out.:confused:

RiSSa 03-15-2010 09:11 AM

You're better than me, I can't even find the vid section lol.

kdracer73 03-15-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiSSa (Post 47279)

Top of page, second from right !

kdracer73 03-15-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 47261)
Hey, I ran into a car that looked just like yours on the way home. It actually ran really good. I almost had to get into the secondaries to keep up with it.:thumbs_up::drink:

Well, I might of had to tip into all eight barrels. Well maybe a wee bit more than that.:pot_stir:

I was gonna brake check the idiot behind me, flashing his brights. But thought it was Doug :pot_stir:

BRUTAL64 03-15-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 47284)
I was gonna brake check the idiot behind me, flashing his brights. But thought it was Doug :pot_stir:

Yea, you got to fix those idiots. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bones321 03-15-2010 10:54 AM

haha yes someone caught the video of my u-turn

Vettezuki 03-15-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiSSa (Post 47279)

It's the one at the top that says "Videos". :judge:

Vettezuki 03-15-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 47278)
Posted mine in the thread, Videos are in video section. Maybe Vettezuki can move them to the thread ? I couldn't figure it out.:confused:

RiSSa 03-15-2010 11:57 AM

Yeah I see that now, I thought it was with the other sub-forums, that's how it is on every other site I'm on.

Vettezuki 03-15-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiSSa (Post 47302)
Yeah I see that now, I thought it was with the other sub-forums, that's how it is on every other site I'm on.

We're "special". :jester:

trymev8 03-15-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Natie (Post 47247)
Thnx. Yeah Ive seen some of those Talons before, when done right they really move. That was fun. That was you drifting that turn in front of me right, with the blue wheels? I like those S2000's. Too bad I dont fit in one. Lol. I just hope ACH is clear for the June meet, that one should be really fun.

yep that was me with the light blue wheels. They will more then likely be a different color the next time you see them, instead of buying new wheels I just change the color:jester:
And i am sure you can fit in the s2000, just with the top down at all times:p

C5Natie 03-15-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trymev8 (Post 47318)
yep that was me with the light blue wheels. They will more then likely be a different color the next time you see them, instead of buying new wheels I just change the color:jester:
And i am sure you can fit in the s2000, just with the top down at all times:p

Well Im 6'6 man and I tried it. No way I can shift in that thing and steer with my knees! Lol. Btw, gold might look good on those wheels but I know its been done. I wanna powdercoat mine statin or matte black.

jedhead 03-15-2010 04:59 PM

I posted some picture that I took.

Bob

SeanPlunk 03-15-2010 08:05 PM

Some great pictures here courtesy of Camaro5.

trymev8 03-16-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Natie (Post 47330)
Well Im 6'6 man and I tried it. No way I can shift in that thing and steer with my knees! Lol. Btw, gold might look good on those wheels but I know its been done. I wanna powdercoat mine statin or matte black.

i thought about satin black, and I have had gold on a previous car. I always like to be different, Eventually the car will be a different color all together but that money doesnt exist currently. I just paint the wheels myself until I find one I like then I will powdercoat them:D
Your car would look insane with matte black wheels:thumbs_up: