Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Engines, Transimissions, Suspension, etc. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Injectors Plus: Starting out, hope to help here. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3951)

SeanPlunk 07-24-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damian (Post 27800)
I was about to say 80-85%. My current setup is about 82-83% on my Eclipse with the bigger injectors. Its much smoother now than it used to be.

Damian,

Perhaps you'll need to start another thread but tell us about the Eclipse :D

Damian 07-24-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 27815)
Damian,

Perhaps you'll need to start another thread but tell us about the Eclipse :D

A new thread about the Eclipse? I dont need a whole thread to tell you its a money pit.:laugh:

jsup 07-24-2009 07:33 PM

Hey Guys,

I have been slammed working on the business. We are expanding our entire line to include everything performance and fuel related. From fuel pumps to injectors including throttle bodies, intakes, fuel fittings in all sizes and colors, braided fuel lines, etc. THere's over 800 part numbers for fuel fittings alone. Keep an eye on the website over the next couple weeks!

I'll have pricing tomorrow on the injectors both the V12 and the 650s.

Regards,

John

BlacknBoostn 07-25-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsup (Post 27856)
Hey Guys,

I have been slammed working on the business. We are expanding our entire line to include everything performance and fuel related. From fuel pumps to injectors including throttle bodies, intakes, fuel fittings in all sizes and colors, braided fuel lines, etc. THere's over 800 part numbers for fuel fittings alone. Keep an eye on the website over the next couple weeks!

I'll have pricing tomorrow on the injectors both the V12 and the 650s.

Regards,

John

Sick! Thanks jon, injectors and a tune will pretty much max my stock turbo and that's the way I'm keepin it for now...

jsup 07-25-2009 03:05 AM

Thanks, I'm also working on a series of exclusive articles by guys like Steve Johnson, (Induction Solutions) who will write about FI and NOS. Pat Barnhill on forced air and injection (PTP), Chris Uratchko (engine builder) on the impact of injection on racing, Justin Rhodes (sprint car builder) injection and circle track stuff. Etc....we're working on articles by them exclusive to I+.

We will be featured in racing magazine this month, a couple of our cars will be in Hot Rod magazine, and we were asked to participate with a project car for a publication. I have a TON going on.....all will be settled soon......I hope.:huh:

Thanks for the comments guys, if it's fuel related, and it's performance, we're going to be the resource...

jsup 07-26-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 27791)
650cc for a dodge neon SRT-4??

PM SENT this morning.

big2bird 07-26-2009 09:13 PM

I wish you the best of luck John. I'll refer to you when I can.

jsup 07-27-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 27968)
I wish you the best of luck John. I'll refer to you when I can.

Thanks, you can work with Doug, he's my west coast guy. I have about 7 guys around the country to deal with local people. I know you and Doug are friends, so help him where you can.

I appreciate the thought.

big2bird 07-27-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsup (Post 27990)
I know you and Doug are friends, so help him where you can.

More than I already do? Oh Christ.

jsup 07-27-2009 07:52 PM

Ford/LSX Guys, I just did a deal with ACCUFAB for throttle bodies. Arguably the best throttle body on the market. Clearly the choice of racers running four digit HP. These are the guys who build for Ford Racing.

For the older cars I have available Perfect Parts for throttle bodies. Less expensive, but good parts. LT1/L98 type stuff.