Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Project Cars (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Reaching out to Motorgen (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4979)

BlacknBoostn 06-24-2009 07:51 PM

thanks for the help Joe, gotta check on sunday, might have family stuff

sinaSRT-4 06-24-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 25463)
Sounds Good!! I know of Joe Dirt, I'll be keeping my eye out for him when I need the tranny done. I might look at a fuel pump rewire too, did you notice a huge improvement? I just got a diablosport so I will be needing more fuel after some of this stuff is dealt with...

Fuel pump rewire gives you a noticeable part-throttle driving improvement as opposed to stock. You really feel the car work easier for some reason--maybe it is because the pump is working with more voltage and can work with less effort and provide the adequate fuel at any RPM range.

And as for the DSP you made a good choice and will indeed need more fuel later on or you can max out the stock fuel system. :D

BlacknBoostn 06-25-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinaSRT-4 (Post 25555)
Fuel pump rewire gives you a noticeable part-throttle driving improvement as opposed to stock. You really feel the car work easier for some reason--maybe it is because the pump is working with more voltage and can work with less effort and provide the adequate fuel at any RPM range.

And as for the DSP you made a good choice and will indeed need more fuel later on or you can max out the stock fuel system. :D

Sick, sounds like a good investment. I'm planning on 650-750s, returnline, 255lph pump, rewire, methanol, and an AGP Delta 44 kit eventually... Gonna hit 400whp on meth and pump gas.

As far as the Diablosport... I did LOTS of research beforehand... And got a GREAT deal on it. It's an awesome system.

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 06-25-2009 02:25 PM

dang im gone for a few months and u've almost done as much damage to your car as did to mine haha.

BRUTAL64 06-25-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 25623)
dang im gone for a few months and u've almost done as much damage to your car as did to mine haha.

You need to be around more often.:drink:

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 06-25-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 25624)
You need to be around more often.:drink:

lol ya i know i had a few drinks, took a blue pill with an X-tC logo on it, i thought it was a scion thing and i met a naked indian in the desert. but now im good and at home haha.

BlacknBoostn 06-25-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 25623)

stock turbo and no cams still... lol. Eventually cams and big turbo to hit 400whp. we'll see!! someday anyhow. You have a stock Evo IC layin around I can buy? yes it's been done LOL.

Vettezuki 06-25-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 25627)
lol ya i know i had a few drinks, took a blue pill with an X-tC logo on it, i thought it was a scion thing and i met a naked indian in the desert. but now im good and at home haha.

Dude, we gotta hang out more. . .

BRUTAL64 06-26-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 25667)
Dude, we gotta hang out more. . .

Yes, you do!!!:judge:

SeanPlunk 06-27-2009 01:04 PM

Tyler,

You got stuck working all weekend, right?