Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Meet and Canyon Cruise December 13, 2008!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872)

silvertermi04 12-03-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 9963)
I saw the thread, but I'm not sure if I'm going or not. It really depends what time. Our cruise is the next week, so I may not do both. I'm too old to be out that late :sm_up_there:

Just take ur vitamins in the morning and u will be good to go:breakingwall:

silvertermi04 12-03-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 10018)
LOL. Are you and Darlene coming to the John Force car show this weekend? Lots of awesome old cars :bigthumbsup:

are we still meeting at ur house and carpooling over to the show.

SeanPlunk 12-04-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertermi04 (Post 10036)
are we still meeting at ur house and carpooling over to the show.

Yeah, I'm cool with that. What time do you think we should meet. Is 11 too early for everyone :rolling:

silvertermi04 12-04-2008 10:42 AM

Im down for whatever time u want man. That way i can set my alarm.

Phazewun 12-06-2008 11:03 PM

Ya what ever time is cool.... i got 2 buddys coming with me

one has a 08 mustang GT

and the other has a 03 ? bullit

but ya 11 is perfect cause we coming from oceanside

SeanPlunk 12-07-2008 10:09 PM

Sorry we missed you today dude. I've heard that Carbon Canyon is still closed, but can't find confirmation anywhere. Does anyone know what the story is?

Vettezuki 12-07-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 10254)
Sorry we missed you today dude. I've heard that Carbon Canyon is still closed, but can't find confirmation anywhere. Does anyone know what the story is?

It wouldn't be so bad to punt on the canyon bit and even leave a touch earlier, say 9 and go straight to the inn. In that case, you'll still get some of the vendors and maybe horse carriage rides, etc. The canyon and other roads will be open in the future; Christmas at the Inn is limited. Just an idea.

SeanPlunk 12-09-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 10255)
It wouldn't be so bad to punt on the canyon bit and even leave a touch earlier, say 9 and go straight to the inn. In that case, you'll still get some of the vendors and maybe horse carriage rides, etc. The canyon and other roads will be open in the future; Christmas at the Inn is limited. Just an idea.

I think people are looking forward to going through the canyon, but it may not matter if it's closed :suicide:. I'm going to map some alternate routes tonight just in case. Aaron is coming by the house and lives in that direction so I'll check the status with him. Sorry this reply is so late - the internet at my house decided it wasn't working yesterday for some reason :rolleyes2:

silvertermi04 12-09-2008 12:36 PM

We can alwasy do 91 to 605 to 405 to beach to PCH up to any of the toll roads and back to the 91. or even from PCH i think u can grab ortega canyon right????

Vettezuki 12-09-2008 05:31 PM

I was in the area and had some time to kill so I drove Carbon Canyon both ways this afternoon. Unless they're closing it at night (and there doesn't appear to be any reason to do so), it's open.