Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   September 11, 2011 - Mulholland (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31408)

Vettezuki 09-07-2011 01:54 AM

Children, I have some terrible news. I will not be able to make this. Daddy has to strike while the iron is hot and a gig came up. But do not fear! Leedom and maybe even SeanPlunk himself will be there. I'll take care the pics and videos.

kdracer73 09-07-2011 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedhead (Post 82515)
Even Yaris is welcome.:thumbs_up:

Bob

Yaris rules !!!

Vettezuki 09-08-2011 02:25 AM

Please see poll. I PM'd with Sean tonight and he didnt' get out the notifications to the other sites yet. It's getting a bit late now. My personal preference is punt on 9/11 (because I can't make it and I want to do this run) and move to 10/9 with better promotion, but if a bunch of you guys got this pencilled in and are gung-ho for it, fuck it, torpedos be damned.

georgetek 09-08-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 82579)
Please see poll. I PM'd with Sean tonight and he didnt' get out the notifications to the other sites yet. It's getting a bit late now. My personal preference is punt on 9/11 (because I can't make it and I want to do this run) and move to 10/9 with better promotion

I'm in for 10/9.

George

mr.woolery 09-08-2011 08:48 AM

I'm planning to attend Supercar Sunday to donate to the troops anyway, then do the drive.

Most likely I'll be there in the Ariel...

...I think it's kinda too late to change dates for this meet/run, but I'm down for going to a 10/9 meet as well (in addition to the 9/11 one).

silverscmustang 09-08-2011 10:35 AM

^ I agree, we can do it this weekend and then do another in Oct that is similar but change the route a little.

Small White Car 09-08-2011 10:45 AM

Depending on who/what shows I will have a route that will make folks happy. In other words, 15 cars or less and we play follow the leader, more than 15 and we'll do the route as posted. Keep an eye out for my stripes or Woolery's Atom @ Supercar Sunday and we'll go from there for sure.

silverscmustang 09-08-2011 11:59 AM

sounds good to me :D

Vettezuki 09-08-2011 02:20 PM

Because of SMC's commitment and in the interest of trying to be as regular as humanly possible with the whole second Sunday thing, we're still on. I'll have Sean push out to the other sites tonight and whoever shows shows. Maybe a smaller group since at the moment its only MG and FB native and our larger groups are a pull from a bunch of sites.

ZexGX 09-08-2011 03:49 PM

I'm in with or without you guys! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Car's freshly aligned, feels mostly neutral in cornering even with somewhat balding rear tires.

Can't wait. Although, probably going to stay in the back... Behind Paul... Ok, maybe just in front of Paul. :D