Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   GMR - April 10, 2011 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26239)

Shaolin Crane 03-23-2011 08:37 PM

Thats a canyon that makes me nervous, plus I have friends from Sac coming down so im a no go

Shaolin Crane 03-23-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krwy (Post 70897)
Yeah. I can't drive both the Mach and the Notch at the same time, so one has to go.

I cant drive my truck and my car at the same time. But I still keep them, really im just hoping you'll pull it off the market long enough so i can have the coupe version of my hatch :)

jedhead 03-24-2011 03:36 PM

Wonder if the road will have some snow and ice from the storms? Ice made some corners interesting on the hangover run, but I have a chip in my hood from the gravel.

Bob

Vettezuki 03-24-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedhead (Post 70976)
Wonder if the road will have some snow and ice from the storms? Ice made some corners interesting on the hangover run, but I have a chip in my hood from the gravel.

Bob

There might be some dirt and whatnot (as there often is anyway), but GMR is not quite at snow level is it? Anyway, that's no excuse for the rally cars at least. :smack:

89StangGuy 03-24-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krwy (Post 70867)
In!!

A lot of the Ford guys might not show. 4/10 is Knotts Berry Farm Show

I was gonna bring my SVO for this run, but I'm going to Fabulous Fords Forever instead. A guy i know from svo.org is having a meet at his house and a good 20 or so SVO's will be there. I've never seen one on the street besides my own so should be pretty dope. IF anyones going to FFF hit me up!

Vettezuki 03-24-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89StangGuy (Post 70978)
I was gonna bring my SVO for this run, but I'm going to Fabulous Fords Forever instead. A guy i know from svo.org is having a meet at his house and a good 20 or so SVO's will be there. I've never seen one on the street besides my own so should be pretty dope. IF anyones going to FFF hit me up!

Take pics yo.

Shaolin Crane 03-24-2011 04:57 PM

Yeah Ben, when the snow level was low the other day there was snow up there, i recall going up there and playing in the snow as a kid

AARP 03-24-2011 05:53 PM

Shit on a shingle, looks like I'm out for this one as I'll be on spring break in Palm Springs (one of the worst spring break destinations for a teenager ever, BTW).

Vettezuki 03-24-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AARP (Post 70987)
Shit on a shingle, looks like I'm out for this one as I'll be on spring break in Palm Springs (one of the worst spring break destinations for a teenager ever, BTW).

Uh, so why exactly are you doing that instead of potentially sliding off a mountain road?

AARP 03-24-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 70988)
Uh, so why exactly are you doing that instead of potentially sliding off a mountain road?

One word: Parents.