Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Meet and Canyon Cruise December 13, 2008!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872)

Vettezuki 12-12-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 10506)
Why not? Cause. Well, it does sound like a "Girlie Man" type thing. But I'm along for the laughs. THERE BETTER BE LAUGHS.:rant:

I like to laugh--even if it's only on the inside.:rolling:

Few things in life are more manly than ice skating so I don't know what your problem is. And who doesn't like pretty lights? :smack:

07gtpony 12-13-2008 05:57 PM

Hell yeah brother can't wait to go to meet.:thumbs_up:

SeanPlunk 12-13-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07gtpony (Post 10592)
Hell yeah brother can't wait to go to meet.:thumbs_up:

I just checked the weather and I think we'll miss the rain. It's going to be DAMN cold though :suicide:

bgn8711 12-14-2008 11:56 AM

wow I'm the first person to write after the fact. It was a blast last night, froze my ass off though. Next time I'ma make sure my Buick is full of Meth so I can take it on the cruise. It was good to see everyone,it was a good crew of people hanging out, hopefully I'll see everyone next time....except Jerry..:laugh:

-Brian

Vettezuki 12-14-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgn8711 (Post 10603)
wow I'm the first person to write after the fact. It was a blast last night, froze my ass off though. Next time I'ma make sure my Buick is full of Meth so I can take it on the cruise. It was good to see everyone,it was a good crew of people hanging out, hopefully I'll see everyone next time....except Jerry..:laugh:

-Brian

I thought you were full of meth . . . jk. I'm about to find out of your brother managed to push record on the camera or not.:smack:

SeanPlunk 12-14-2008 03:02 PM

I'm thinking about a format change next month. I'm thinking we should do the cruise before the meet and that way the end location can be where we're having dinner. I think it will be easier to keep people together that way and also if people just want to hang around the show part for a while we won't have to leave. What does everyone think?

kameleongt 12-15-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 10606)
I'm thinking about a format change next month. I'm thinking we should do the cruise before the meet and that way the end location can be where we're having dinner. I think it will be easier to keep people together that way and also if people just want to hang around the show part for a while we won't have to leave. What does everyone think?

sounds great it wont hurt to try it out and see how it goes. I took some pics night shots kinda suck with my camera but I will upload them as soon as I get a chance. :drink:

Vettezuki 12-15-2008 02:36 PM

Here's a little video. Nothing too spectacular, but a flavor.

thisgirlkera 12-15-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 10606)

i think that's such a good idea :] btw i watched the vid from saturday, where did you guys end up and was that an ice rink at the end? haha:huh:

Vettezuki 12-15-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisgirlkera (Post 10635)
i think that's such a good idea :] btw i watched the vid from saturday, where did you guys end up and was that an ice rink at the end? haha:huh:

The Mission Inn in Riverside, yes there's an ice rink. There's also horse carriage rides you can take around the Inn, and other fun stuff.