Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   September 11, 2011 - Mulholland (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31408)

Redondo Jon 09-10-2011 12:23 PM

I’m out also.

Kozak 09-10-2011 03:04 PM

You guys suck, I'm in with my SRT8 buddy and at least 2 other cars, one Camaro and a Sentra SE-R Spec V...yea I said Sentra

Small White Car 09-10-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kozak (Post 82762)
You guys suck, I'm in with my SRT8 buddy and at least 2 other cars, one Camaro and a Sentra SE-R Spec V...yea I said Sentra

See you at the show, looks like the original route as planned but it looks like we're on our own for lunch or what?

Vettezuki 09-10-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 82764)
See you at the show, looks like the original route as planned but it looks like we're on our own for lunch or what?

Leedom is still going and I was going to print up directions for him to take based on the route in the OP, which I presume you to me the original route.

DarkestSpade 09-11-2011 01:08 PM

Got lost half way through. Disappointing. I think I will stay local from now on.

kdracer73 09-11-2011 01:46 PM

Yea.....Frankie and I got lost last time...Too many options !

Small White Car 09-11-2011 03:30 PM

I don't know what happened, it was supposed to be easy, how the hell did we get two and a half pages of directions?!

For the record I didn't want to lead... :p

I did get to meet Jay Leno and got some pics of the Bugatti he was driving. w00t!

Ended up on Tuna Canyon with JonB and silverscmustang, I saw a GoPro so I think there might be a video.

Well, there's always next time...

:worf:

landshark99 09-11-2011 03:35 PM

I not sure how people got lost, the stop sign turns sort of broke up the group, but we seem to all be together on top of the snake, then some of the vettes in front of me took off and went straight instead of turning on Kanan Dune Road, since it looked like no one followed me I decide to play and turned left on to Latigo Cyn down to PCH, fully expecting most of the cars to be in front of me, dis not see anyone. Drove all the way on PCH to Topanga Cyn, turned into the canyon, still no sightings of anybody, since again there was no one with me I detoured up Old Topanga, hoping for less traffic, drove out to the Westfield mall, thought I would see every one there, but instead all I found was a black Charger and a few minutes later the Honda 2000. We left a not, had lunch at Ruby's, came out to find a Miata parked next to us but I guess no one else made it back. I hope everybody had a good time at least, I had a blast, seeing Jay Leno and his 26' Bugatti was an added bonus.

Small White Car 09-11-2011 04:01 PM

This one?

Vettezuki 09-11-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 82775)
I don't know what happened, it was supposed to be easy, how the hell did we get two and a half pages of directions?!

Because you used destinations for each turn to create the route and I didn't have time to clean it up. Honestly though, the turns and distances were all there, it looked like a lot more than it was. But yes direction clean up is important. I'll keep the route and clean it up for next time. The area has lots of roads and turns so if you aren't used to it, it's probably a bit confusing.