Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Last Motorgen Cruise for the Year. GMR on December 11th!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22728)

Difm 12-11-2010 02:41 AM

Im in on this one too :0

club sport z 12-11-2010 10:42 AM

Sorry guys gotta bail on you. I hope to see you in the new year.

SeanPlunk 12-11-2010 08:37 PM

Had a great time today. We had over 55 cars! Great turnout. We had the little blemish with Adam getting into that accident with that motorcycle, but otherwise good times :)

10yearrx7 12-11-2010 09:14 PM

Very fun run. It sucked I did not have my car but riding passenger was not to bad.

cartwheels4amile 12-11-2010 09:46 PM

That was fantastic. Thanks for a great time everyone, hope to see you all next year and do some more runs.

shutter 12-11-2010 10:19 PM

had a great time today, cant wait to go out there again!

shutter 12-11-2010 10:21 PM

also, are we posting pictures on this thread, or a new thread?

SeanPlunk 12-11-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxbox13 (Post 64263)
also, are we posting pictures on this thread, or a new thread?

I started a new thread here for that stuff. We'll hopefully have the video cut in a day or two.

94cobra69ss396 12-11-2010 10:33 PM

This one didn't go that great for me. It started when I got a call from Guy that his upper radiator hose blew up. Luckily I had Eric's (sorry Eric, I'll buy you a new one) here since we pulled his engine at my house. Then as we started the run his car started to get hot so we just cruised so he could keep the rpms under 3000. Then we missed the left onto Glendora Ridge Rd and ended up at the Mt. Baldy ski lift. On the way back down a couple cars got between Guy and I and I lost him as we made the turn onto Glendora Ridge Rd. Then to top it off my youngest daughter got car sick 3 times that we had to pull over so I only did 35mph the entire way back down the mountain. At least I got a couple of good pictures.

Vettezuki 12-12-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 64267)
This one didn't go that great for me. It started when I got a call from Guy that his upper radiator hose blew up. Luckily I had Eric's (sorry Eric, I'll buy you a new one) here since we pulled his engine at my house. Then as we started the run his car started to get hot so we just cruised so he could keep the rpms under 3000. Then we missed the left onto Glendora Ridge Rd and ended up at the Mt. Baldy ski lift. On the way back down a couple cars got between Guy and I and I lost him as we made the turn onto Glendora Ridge Rd. Then to top it off my youngest daughter got car sick 3 times that we had to pull over so I only did 35mph the entire way back down the mountain. At least I got a couple of good pictures.

I'm sorry to hear that. It really is a great road. Maybe next time you can fly solo inside the group. It is a little more hair raising than other runs at points. One is wise not to push too much, but enjoy a more moderate pace.