Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ha Ha... The Angels suck!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=729)

kcebttocs 10-04-2008 02:17 AM

Ha Ha... The Angels suck!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Proof that 8-1 in the regular season means NOTHING!

enkeivette 10-04-2008 02:42 AM

Your first post and you're talking smack! I like it.

Vettezuki 10-04-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 6947)
Your first post and you're talking smack! I like it.

Probably a wikid queeah from Buahstin . . . :nutkick:

enkeivette 10-04-2008 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 6949)

I had to read that like 10 times before it made sense, it's spelled Baaastin. :sm_laughing:

Vettezuki 10-04-2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 6951)
I had to read that like 10 times before it made sense, it's spelled Baaastin. :sm_laughing:

Depends on where you're from . . . you fukn cohk sucka.

kcebttocs 10-04-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 6949)

born in fullerton, lived my whole life in placentia. :smack:

CorruptCulture 10-04-2008 11:41 AM

Maybe I'm retarded, but what are we looking at in the picture? I watched the whole game last night and don't see it.

SeanPlunk 10-04-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 6955)

The Angels do suck, but I ask you, when was the last time the Dodgers won the world series?

Leedom 10-04-2008 12:25 PM

It is so depressing watching the heart of the angel line up getting the job done and then 6 thru 1 can not buy a hit. Howie Kendrick has left 11 guys on base in the first 2 games of the series, many of them in scoring position. K-rod blows the game and I must say that it seems that everytime he saves a game he has to make it interesting and he wants a long term high dollar contract, not gonna happen in Anaheim. Sign Tex!! Still gonna root my angels on though until they are out of it cuz I am not a fair weather fan like Sean.

Vettezuki 10-04-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 6958)
Maybe I'm retarded, but what are we looking at in the picture? I watched the whole game last night and don't see it.

Technically, you're "ritahdid".

Vettezuki 10-04-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 6955)

I live in Fullerton. The city government of Placentia are a bunch of extortionists, may as well be run by the mafia. But that's a different story. Of course that's not your fault, even if you are a Red Sox fan. :sm_laughing:

kcebttocs 10-04-2008 12:42 PM

thanks for asking, steve.

Quote:

that actually would be justin masterson striking out erick aybar with the bases loaded in the 7th. 3 of 11 runners the angels left on base last evening.

kcebttocs 10-04-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 6959)
The Angels do suck, but I ask you, when was the last time the Dodgers won the world series?

before that it was 1981. before that it was 1965, then 1963, then 1959, then 1955. do you want to know the mvps of all those series too? when was the last time the angels won the series before 2002? do you know who the mvp was in the series in 2002? does any angel fan?

for the record, i hate boston... none other do i hate more than jd drew (tho i rode in the elevator with him last night and hes a pretty nice guy), but angel fans made me hate the angels more this year than i ever hated boston.

kcebttocs 10-04-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 6972)
I live in Fullerton. The city government of Placentia are a bunch of extortionists, may as well be run by the mafia. But that's a different story. Of course that's not your fault, even if you are a Red Sox fan. :sm_laughing:

and youre right about placentia...

CorruptCulture 10-04-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 6976)
before that it was 1981. before that it was 1965, then 1963, then 1959, then 1955. do you want to know the mvps of all those series too? when was the last time the angels won the series before 2002? do you know who the mvp was in the series in 2002? does any angel fan?

Yeah, I got Wikipedia too.

kcebttocs 10-04-2008 03:09 PM

really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 6978)
Yeah, I got Wikipedia too.

you really think i need wikipedia to tell me that???

keithc 10-04-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Yeah, what's in the pic?

heypal 10-05-2008 10:14 PM

/dance game 4 tomorrow then game 5 back here GO ANGELS lol.

CorruptCulture 10-05-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 6973)
that actually would be justin masterson striking out erick aybar with the bases loaded in the 7th. 3 of 11 runners the angels left on base last evening.

Why is the filename Aybar.jpg then? :huh:

kcebttocs 10-05-2008 11:21 PM

aybar

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 7006)
Why is the filename Aybar.jpg then? :huh:

because he's the one who struck out

SeanPlunk 10-06-2008 10:47 PM

The Angels do suck, I can't believe they blew that game tonight. How that guy missed the bunt on the squeeze play I'll never know. I think I could have laid that bunt down :sm_up_there:

heypal 10-07-2008 12:25 AM

:( I'm sad...and drinking lol.

kcebttocs 10-07-2008 02:07 AM

angels suck

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7033)
The Angels do suck, I can't believe they blew that game tonight. How that guy missed the bunt on the squeeze play I'll never know. I think I could have laid that bunt down :sm_up_there:

in spite of what you all might think... im not going to rub it in (much). remember when you curse that guy for not getting the bunt down that he is the reason why game 3 isnt still going. he is the one who got the bloop single to drive in napoli in the 12th. that being said, what a moron. 2 high inside fastballs on the first 2 pitches and he sets up to bunt the ball on the outside. haha

after seeing varitek try to run down willits, tag him, then drop the ball, i thought scioscia was just whining again when he came out. then they whined about it in the postgame. then i talked about it with some people... and now i think i agree that varitek dropped the ball and he should have been safe.

it was stupid by overrated scioscia to call a squeeze with a left handed batter with the infield in and only one out anyway.

but im glad he did HAHA

kcebttocs 10-07-2008 02:39 AM

by the way...

since the retard moreno changed the name to los angeles angels of orange countys anaheim even tho anaheim is 40 miles from la, the angels have had one ump call pierzynski out then say he didnt in 2005, miss the playoffs in 06, get swept in 07, then be in perfect position to take control of the series this year and have a failed squeeze play where the ump may have blown the call... in that time they have won the west 3 of 4 years and won exactly 4 playoff games and are 1-6 against the red sox in the playoffs. im just throwing it out there, but if it comes true the 'la of oc anaheim 40 miles outside of la' curse... or maybe its the moreno curse, cuz they got swept by boston in the playoffs the year before he changed the name.

and the angels were overrated this year because they were 15 games over
.500 against a terrible western division. yes, they played the east well, but their success was largely due to the starting pitching, but every single starter had an era higher in the second half, and 4 of 5 had eras close to a full point higher in the second half. they got scouted and they didnt adjust like good teams (red sox) do to win games. basically, they got complacent like they did all season in the terrible west. besides that, you have 3 players on the field who dont produce runs and catchers who flirted with the mendoza line most of the season (yes napoli finished at .270 but he was hitting .220 on sept 16th) basically, they just werent that good.

kcebttocs 10-10-2008 09:07 PM

Sports blog

www.sportsguyz.blogspot.com

gunfish 10-11-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 7037)
yes, they played the east well, but their success was largely due to the starting pitching

Well...........Yeah?!! As opposed to winning with crappy starting pitching I suppose??:wtf:

kcebttocs 10-11-2008 09:29 PM

wtf

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 7208)
Well...........Yeah?!! As opposed to winning with crappy starting pitching I suppose??:wtf:

:wtf: yourself... genius, the angels starters had a collective era of 5.82 after the break and the team finished 43-24. the point was bad starting pitching means you spend lots of time in october at home.

dont talk shit unless you have something intelligent to say.

kcebttocs 10-11-2008 09:39 PM

excuse me

knew my calculation was off. the starters era was 4.67 after the break, but youre still an idiot.

CorruptCulture 10-12-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 7211)
knew my calculation was off. the starters era was 4.67 after the break, but youre still an idiot.

You're still a annoying...

Calculation? More like you looked up the wrong number.

gunfish 10-12-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcebttocs (Post 7210)
:wtf: yourself... genius, the angels starters had a collective era of 5.82 after the break and the team finished 43-24. the point was bad starting pitching means you spend lots of time in october at home.

dont talk shit unless you have something intelligent to say.

talk shit....really???? :sm_laughing:

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:01 PM

It seemed to me that the Angels problems had much more to do with poor hitting/fielding/base running than pitching.

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 7241)
talk shit....really???? :sm_laughing:

What can I say, he's a Dodger fan :bang:

Vettezuki 10-12-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7248)
It seemed to me that the Angels problems had much more to do with poor hitting/fielding/base running than pitching.

That's all?

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7254)
That's all?

LOL, it was a bad series. Multiple base running errors, multiple fielding errors, and just an overall lack of hitting. They basically kind of stunk the place up, which is too bad because they were so good over the course of the season.

Vettezuki 10-12-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7258)
LOL, it was a bad series. Multiple base running errors, multiple fielding errors, and just an overall lack of hitting. They basically kind of stunk the place up, which is too bad because they were so good over the course of the season.

Baseball is a cruel mistress.

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7260)
Baseball is a cruel mistress.

So true - I just hope Boston doesn't win :bang: I basically hate EVERY sports team from Boston. I hate the Celtics, I hate the Red Sox, and I REALLY hate the Patriots (I know they have a hockey team too, the Bruins I believe, but hockey isn't a real sport so I don't count them). It's sooooo nice to watch the Patriots stink it up this season without Brady :D

gunfish 10-13-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7262)
So true - I just hope Boston doesn't win :bang: I basically hate EVERY sports team from Boston. I hate the Celtics, I hate the Red Sox, and I REALLY hate the Patriots (I know they have a hockey team too, the Bruins I believe, but hockey isn't a real sport so I don't count them). It's sooooo nice to watch the Patriots stink it up this season without Brady :D

AMEN!
I don't know what I'll do if the Dodgers play Boston. I won't be able to root for either team! :suicide:

SeanPlunk 10-13-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 7306)
AMEN!
I don't know what I'll do if the Dodgers if they play Boston. I won't be able to root for either team! :suicide:

I like the Phillies, I like the Rays, and I can tolerate the Dodgers. The only team I absolutely do not want to win is the Red Sox :suicide:

Vettezuki 10-13-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7327)
I like the Phillies, I like the Rays, and I can tolerate the Dodgers. The only team I absolutely do not want to win is the Red Sox :suicide:

I'm going for whoever has the lowest payroll. I think that means the Rays right?

CorruptCulture 10-13-2008 01:05 PM

Angels peaked too early.. that was their biggest problem.