Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Last Motorgen Cruise for the Year. GMR on December 11th!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22728)

SeanPlunk 11-23-2010 08:33 PM

Last Motorgen Cruise for the Year. GMR on December 11th!!

Last cruise of the year for us. December 11th, GMR!

Always a good time:)

The meet point will be at a Kohl's in Upland with a very large parking lot. The address for Kohl's is:

1923 N Campus Ave
Upland, CA 91784

This puts us only about 5 miles or so from the beginning of the run. The total distance for the entire cruise is 43.3 miles. It should last about an hour and a half total. Once we finish the run the meeting point will be at a restaurant called La Tolteca (EXCELLENT Mexican food with a large parking lot and plenty of room for all of us inside). The restaurant is less than 5 miles from the end of the run, so again it should be a lot easier to keep together. The address for La Tolteca is:

429 N Azusa Ave
Azusa, CA 91702

I am going to shoot for a meet time at the Kohl's in Upland at 2:45p.m. We will leave the lot at 3:30p.m. With any luck, we should arrive for dinner between 5 and 5:30p.m.

Here is the route we are taking.
I have gone through and cleaned it up by hand (don't trust google maps completely) and it should be simple. I will have directions for everyone at the Kohl's and will hand them out before we leave. The drive is a lot of fun and the views are pretty incredible. See you all the 11th!!!

Redondo Jon 11-23-2010 11:02 PM

In.

kdracer73 11-23-2010 11:07 PM

Frankie and I can't make this one. :( :( Babysitting 4 and 6 yr olds for friends....

blackax 11-24-2010 12:53 AM

I'll make it if i can fix the diff in my car (i sheared off one of the mounting bolts inside the houseing)

Vettezuki 11-24-2010 01:27 AM

I'll be there. Love this run. I gots me new injectors int he Vette, but I'm not %100 sure that solved my problem and oh yeah, I have $0 for retuning, so I might want to hitch a ride with somebody or I can follow in the Jeep again. Yee ha!

Redondo Jon 11-24-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 63337)
I'll be there. Love this run. I gots me new injectors int he Vette, but I'm not %100 sure that solved my problem and oh yeah, I have $0 for retuning, so I might want to hitch a ride with somebody or I can follow in the Jeep again. Yee ha!

I’m going to try to make a different kind of video this time; sort of like your flybys. I’ll be doing the run but at a much slower rate. As always, if you need a ride...

jedhead 11-25-2010 01:07 AM

I won't be able to make it. I am taking photos for a reception starting at 5pm in Garden Grove. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Bob

C5Natie 11-25-2010 06:27 PM

Was just up there a few days ago. GMR is always a blast. Just gtta be careful, the fog makes some areas a bit wet. Car was loving the 44 degree air though!

Ryridesmotox 11-26-2010 12:45 AM

I'm there. The balt is put back together will all her bolt ons and tuned up nicely... Should be able to keep up too haha.

Spots 11-26-2010 06:44 PM

I'll be there, custom axle back is in, catless uppipe and downpipe will be in this coming weekend, and 270 whp tune is in. The WRX is gonna be a fun ride this time :bigthumbsup: