Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orange County (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Track day coming up? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7414)

enkeivette 09-01-2009 09:22 AM

Track day coming up?

All I need to do is slip that 10 degree bushing in and Cambria is ready to go. I wanna raaace.

When are you guys going next? How much is it to race at night as opposed to during the day?

SeanPlunk 09-01-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 31048)
All I need to do is slip that 10 degree bushing in and Cambria is ready to go. I wanna raaace.

When are you guys going next? How much is it to race at night as opposed to during the day?

As far as I know California Speeday still hasn't installed lights so you can only race during the day. Irwindale does nights and is a superior track, but it's only 1/8th mile. I'll check dates and get back to you.

kdracer73 09-01-2009 10:45 AM

Next street legals at csw are Oct 31...Holloween. We should all come in costume !! :vikings:

94cobra69ss396 09-01-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 31066)
Next street legals at csw are Oct 31...Holloween. We should all come in costume !! :vikings:

I think I'm going to go to this one and my buddy with the TT GTO is probably going to come. I'm trying to have the Chevelle done by then too.

enkeivette 09-02-2009 01:33 PM

I need to get super ripped and grow out my beard by Halloween.

Vettezuki 09-02-2009 02:18 PM

You have anything against 1/8th mile? I love Irwindale. You can get way more passes in, the cars are a much higher average level, track is better in every sense and they have a Taco truck.

They're open almost every Thursday night for Test And Tune, but have a fair number of Sunday day times as well.

enkeivette 09-02-2009 05:38 PM

When's the next Sunday day that you plan to go to? Remember I'm in SD during the week.

Vettezuki 09-02-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 31236)
When's the next Sunday day that you plan to go to? Remember I'm in SD during the week.

I don't have a plan. But I'll let you know when I do. Say, why don't you come over and work on that bumper some more (cough, hint, wink, nod).

enkeivette 09-03-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 31245)
I don't have a plan. But I'll let you know when I do. Say, why don't you come over and work on that bumper some more (cough, hint, wink, nod).

Because I'd rather spend this weekend with my GF in Palm Springs. No you can't come.

Next weekend I will do some glassin on the Snake.

Still waiting for the wankle purchaser to e-mail me back. But he sounds legit, I think he's in the business of buying, rebuilding and selling blown motors, I'll get back to you soon.

Vettezuki 09-03-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 31369)
Because I'd rather spend this weekend with my GF in Palm Springs. No you can't come.

Next weekend I will do some glassin on the Snake.

Still waiting for the wankle purchaser to e-mail me back. But he sounds legit, I think he's in the business of buying, rebuilding and selling blown motors, I'll get back to you soon.

Cool. Note: I'll be in Atlanta Tuesday until Friday afternoon.