Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   September 11, 2011 - Mulholland (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31408)

landshark99 08-31-2011 09:22 PM

Sounds like a maybe for me depends on work, what if we skip Kanan and just do Latigo as a group, Latigo is tight but less cops and more fun

Small White Car 08-31-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landshark99 (Post 82261)
Sounds like a maybe for me depends on work, what if we skip Kanan and just do Latigo as a group, Latigo is tight but less cops and more fun

Because this way it would actually be backwards on Latigo. It is a much better run from P.C.H. to Kanan and much easier than trying to go from The Snake to Kanan to Latigo to P.C.H.

All lefts.

:yikes:

I just figured with a large group we may want to be on the southbound side (actually eastbound) of P.C.H. so we can see the ocean and not oncoming traffic.

My ass cheeks are eight inches from the pavement, the closer I am to the neat stuff the better chance I have of seeing it.

:jester:

The drive isn't spectacularly long and I know the slot car tracks so maybe after the main run we can break into small study groups and discuss the days events.

:lmfao:

AARP 08-31-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 82262)
The drive isn't spectacularly long and I know the slot car tracks so maybe after the main run we can break into small study groups and discuss the days events.

:lmfao:

Tuna Canyon?

Vettezuki 09-01-2011 02:10 AM

See OP for poll.

Vettezuki 09-01-2011 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 82096)
. . .

And second, well, it would seem it's actually the correct meet spot and I put down the wrong mall as point A. Supercar Sunday is at the Westfield Promenade. It's about a half mile closer to the run and there is a restaurant or two there that might make everyone happy.

:bang:

So, yeah. Looks like I'm off to a flying one once again.

IF we were to meet in the morning, is there enough space at the Promenade to accommodate an additional 50 cars or so? I'm NOT a morning person and this isn't exactly in my neighborhood, but if we could combine the meetup with a cool car meet before rolling, that may be of some interest. This will require some update to the route.

Kozak 09-01-2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 82267)
I'm NOT a morning person and this isn't exactly in my neighborhood

This. But I see the point and I'm, therefore, kind of leaning towards a morning meet. Regardless the date is still tricky for me since 'tis also the day my family would like to celebrate my big Two Five birthday, but I love Mulholland and you guys are alright so I might be able to squeeze ya in :jester:

Vettezuki 09-01-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kozak (Post 82270)
This. But I see the point and I'm, therefore, kind of leaning towards a morning meet. Regardless the date is still tricky for me since 'tis also the day my family would like to celebrate my big Two Five birthday, but I love Mulholland and you guys are alright so I might be able to squeeze ya in :jester:

You've got a Goat. Throw in your designated spousal unit and/or girlfriend and child(s) in the car and roll. :jester:

Spots 09-01-2011 06:15 AM

Damn I really wish I wasn't missing this one. YOu boys have fun and I'll be seeing you soon.

Small White Car 09-01-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 82267)
IF we were to meet in the morning, is there enough space at the Promenade to accommodate an additional 50 cars or so? I'm NOT a morning person and this isn't exactly in my neighborhood, but if we could combine the meetup with a cool car meet before rolling, that may be of some interest. This will require some update to the route.

I'll have to double check to make sure but usually not only is there room but you actually become part of the show.

The major meet here is the last Sunday of the month, that's when they have the marque meet but much like Cars and Coffee they do meet weekly.

At 7am...

Redondo Jon 09-01-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spots (Post 82282)
Damn I really wish I wasn't missing this one. YOu boys have fun and I'll be seeing you soon.

Hi Spots. Last time I saw you we were doing the Hangover run. :bang: Hopefully, you can make it to the next cruise.