Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   September 11th GMR Run! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20230)

SeanPlunk 09-07-2010 09:11 PM

September 11th GMR Run!

Here's some pics and vids. [Vettezuki]

Flying By

Up Top

Driving Up

And for some pics.

Here's the album.

Just a couple selected photos.

Sean gives directions.

Confusion follows.

The one. The only. . . The Bob.

Can you find the U.F.O.?

These guys weren't with us, but I like bikes, so . .

Gotta admit. I kinda like the looks of this car, and I wanna drive one to see for myself what the 411 is. Does anybody say 411 anymore?

Never seen an Evo IV in person before.

Carlos, a.k.a., BADDASSC6 is a really nice guy. But you'd never guess by looking at him . . or reading his posts.

============================
OP
Sorry for the late notice, but the next cruise is this Saturday, September 11th.

The meet point will be at a Kohl's in Upland with a very large parking lot. The address for Kohl's is:

1923 N Campus Ave
Upland, CA 91784

This puts us only about 5 miles or so from the beginning of the run. As I mentioned above, the total distance for the entire cruise is 43.3 miles. It should last about an hour and a half total. Once we finish the run the meeting point will be at a restaurant called La Tolteca (EXCELLENT Mexican food with a large parking lot and plenty of room for all of us inside). The restaurant is less than 5 miles from the end of the run, so again it should be a lot easier to keep together. The address for La Tolteca is:

429 N Azusa Ave
Azusa, CA 91702

I am going to shoot for a meet time at the Kohl's in Upland at 2:45p.m. We will leave the lot at 3:30p.m. With any luck, we should arrive for dinner between 5 and 5:30p.m.

Here is the route we are taking.
I have gone through and cleaned it up by hand (don't trust google maps completely) and it should be simple. I will have directions for everyone at the Kohl's and will hand them out before we leave. The drive is a lot of fun and the views are pretty incredible. See you all Saturday!

DarkestSpade 09-07-2010 10:03 PM

I am so going, I missed last months and have itching for guy time. See ya there Sean and other people who can hopefully make it.

Vettezuki 09-07-2010 10:10 PM

I'll be there of course. Also, pimp'n it on FB and there's some people already responding.

mustangray 09-07-2010 10:23 PM

I'm going to try to make it but I have to go to a funeral that morning

DarkestSpade 09-07-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangray (Post 58862)

My condolences, and good luck making the cruise.

SeanPlunk 09-07-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangray (Post 58862)

Sorry Ray :(

Douglas Mariani 09-07-2010 10:55 PM

If I don't make it to the cruise I'll meet everyone in Azusa.:thumbs_up:

Damian 09-07-2010 11:39 PM

I will try my hardest to make it out. I've been craving some GMR/GRR like something fierce.

jedhead 09-08-2010 12:23 AM

I had to drop off my STS-V because of a gas leak. Hopefully I will have it back in time. The loaner DTS would not be any fun on GMR. Only if they would have gave me the CTS-V Coupe in the showroom for a loaner.

Bob

Redondo Jon 09-08-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damian (Post 58867)
I will try my hardest to make it out. I've been craving some GMR/GRR like something fierce.

Hope you can make it & hope you bring the Pontiac; really like that color.