Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   New member (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2322)

Leedom 03-22-2009 03:56 PM

Car look great Steve. You should enter it in Fabulous Fords.

07GT2NV 03-23-2009 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 18458)
Car look great Steve. You should enter it in Fabulous Fords.

Thanks for the nice comments, well its still a work in progress maybe next year, but I am still going to enjoy all the other awesome stangs.

silvertermi04 03-23-2009 10:38 AM

Welcome.

07GT2NV 06-25-2009 08:17 PM

Sorry I haven't been to the meets

Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been around for sometime, I have missed the get togethers and the visiting with the members alot , Now for the another news, I got laid off from from my job after nine years here in California, I am the process of moving back to Idaho of where I had lived for 35 years, my mom has medical issues and this is really a blessing as I can help her, Thanks again to all the members and administration for all your help and comradary, I will be moved and in Idaho by the first of July ,thanks again to everyone.

kdracer73 06-25-2009 08:28 PM

Sorry to hear about you leaving:(. Best wishes for you and your family. Maybe you can start a chapter in Idaho:D

SeanPlunk 06-25-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 25658)
Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been around for sometime, I have missed the get togethers and the visiting with the members alot , Now for the another news, I got laid off from from my job after nine years here in California, I am the process of moving back to Idaho of where I had lived for 35 years, my mom has medical issues and this is really a blessing as I can help her, Thanks again to all the members and administration for all your help and comradary, I will be moved and in Idaho by the first of July ,thanks again to everyone.

I'm sorry to hear all that Steve. I wish you the best and good luck in Idaho! Check in from time to time so we know you're okay :drink:

Leedom 06-25-2009 09:56 PM

Sorry to hear about this. Our thought are with you. Don't forget about us. Good luck.

Vettezuki 06-26-2009 12:02 AM

Sounds like a blessing in disguise, but your realize it, so maybe just a blessing. :)

I'm pretty sure they have computers in Idaho, so you're not off the hook that easy. :p

Peace.

07GT2NV 07-04-2009 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 25662)
I'm sorry to hear all that Steve. I wish you the best and good luck in Idaho! Check in from time to time so we know you're okay :drink:

Thanks Sean and to everyone else it was alot fun meeting and shooting the bull with all of you, I have arrived safely here in the Boise area, its nice and hot here but I miss the cruzin already, I found a mustang car club here and will be checking it out next week,, I am doing well and things are going great. I will give updates and let you all know whats going on up here ( like the weather , ha ha ) Happy 4th of July, God Bless you all Steve

SeanPlunk 07-04-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 26193)
Thanks Sean and to everyone else it was alot fun meeting and shooting the bull with all of you, I have arrived safely here in the Boise area, its nice and hot here but I miss the cruzin already, I found a mustang car club here and will be checking it out next week,, I am doing well and things are going great. I will give updates and let you all know whats going on up here ( like the weather , ha ha ) Happy 4th of July, God Bless you all Steve

Glad to hear you're doing well - Happy 4th!!