Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   New member (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2322)

07GT2NV 03-20-2009 06:57 AM

Just wanted to say hello,Steve here, Sean for introducing me to the site, thanks again. the cruz last weekend was awesome looking forward to more!!!

SeanPlunk 03-20-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 18334)
Just wanted to say hello,Steve here, Sean for introducing me to the site, thanks again. the cruz last weekend was awesome looking forward to more!!!

Hey Steve,

Welcome to the board!

I had a blast last weekend as well. Are you coming up with us when we do Angeles Crest in May?

Also, are you entering Fabulous Fords Forever by chance?

07GT2NV 03-20-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 18347)
Hey Steve,

Welcome to the board!

I had a blast last weekend as well. Are you coming up with us when we do Angeles Crest in May?

Also, are you entering Fabulous Fords Forever by chance?

Not entering but I am going to the Knotts show and the one on sat at Techco in anaheim the day before the Knott show, the one in may should be fun , yes that would be great I would like to go, thanks

SeanPlunk 03-20-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 18357)
Not entering but I am going to the Knotts show and the one on sat at Techco in anaheim the day before the Knott show, the one in may should be fun , yes that would be great I would like to go, thanks

You should enter. Your car is cool and unique :bigthumbsup:

I think I'm going to enter. The only thing is I hate the idea of being stuck there all day..

BRUTAL64 03-20-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 18358)
You should enter. Your car is cool and unique :bigthumbsup:

I think I'm going to enter. The only thing is I hate the idea of being stuck there all day..

What's the date for Fab Fords?

SeanPlunk 03-20-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 18360)
What's the date for Fab Fords?

Here you go :thumbs_up:

SexyLxy 03-20-2009 11:46 AM

Remind me again...your car is that really cool looking blue color with the blue lights inside right? I'm pulling a brain fart right now.

SeanPlunk 03-20-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 18365)
Remind me again...your car is that really cool looking blue color with the blue lights inside right? I'm pulling a brain fart right now.

Yeah, that's the one - a Vista Blue S197. It also has a Transformers logo on the fuel cap in back :bigthumbsup:

SeanPlunk 03-20-2009 11:56 AM

Pictures of his beast:

xENo 03-22-2009 01:50 AM

Hey, welcome to the site.

I'm still kinda new here, too. I was at the cruise - the black convertible 350z. I had no idea who you were until you just said "the transformers logo"... lol

Leedom 03-22-2009 03:56 PM

Car look great Steve. You should enter it in Fabulous Fords.

07GT2NV 03-23-2009 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 18458)
Car look great Steve. You should enter it in Fabulous Fords.

Thanks for the nice comments, well its still a work in progress maybe next year, but I am still going to enjoy all the other awesome stangs.

silvertermi04 03-23-2009 10:38 AM

Welcome.

07GT2NV 06-25-2009 08:17 PM

Sorry I haven't been to the meets

Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been around for sometime, I have missed the get togethers and the visiting with the members alot , Now for the another news, I got laid off from from my job after nine years here in California, I am the process of moving back to Idaho of where I had lived for 35 years, my mom has medical issues and this is really a blessing as I can help her, Thanks again to all the members and administration for all your help and comradary, I will be moved and in Idaho by the first of July ,thanks again to everyone.

kdracer73 06-25-2009 08:28 PM

Sorry to hear about you leaving:(. Best wishes for you and your family. Maybe you can start a chapter in Idaho:D

SeanPlunk 06-25-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 25658)
Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been around for sometime, I have missed the get togethers and the visiting with the members alot , Now for the another news, I got laid off from from my job after nine years here in California, I am the process of moving back to Idaho of where I had lived for 35 years, my mom has medical issues and this is really a blessing as I can help her, Thanks again to all the members and administration for all your help and comradary, I will be moved and in Idaho by the first of July ,thanks again to everyone.

I'm sorry to hear all that Steve. I wish you the best and good luck in Idaho! Check in from time to time so we know you're okay :drink:

Leedom 06-25-2009 09:56 PM

Sorry to hear about this. Our thought are with you. Don't forget about us. Good luck.

Vettezuki 06-26-2009 12:02 AM

Sounds like a blessing in disguise, but your realize it, so maybe just a blessing. :)

I'm pretty sure they have computers in Idaho, so you're not off the hook that easy. :p

Peace.

07GT2NV 07-04-2009 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 25662)
I'm sorry to hear all that Steve. I wish you the best and good luck in Idaho! Check in from time to time so we know you're okay :drink:

Thanks Sean and to everyone else it was alot fun meeting and shooting the bull with all of you, I have arrived safely here in the Boise area, its nice and hot here but I miss the cruzin already, I found a mustang car club here and will be checking it out next week,, I am doing well and things are going great. I will give updates and let you all know whats going on up here ( like the weather , ha ha ) Happy 4th of July, God Bless you all Steve

SeanPlunk 07-04-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 26193)
Thanks Sean and to everyone else it was alot fun meeting and shooting the bull with all of you, I have arrived safely here in the Boise area, its nice and hot here but I miss the cruzin already, I found a mustang car club here and will be checking it out next week,, I am doing well and things are going great. I will give updates and let you all know whats going on up here ( like the weather , ha ha ) Happy 4th of July, God Bless you all Steve

Glad to hear you're doing well - Happy 4th!!

SexyLxy 07-04-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 26193)

Please tell me you either have or will soon, head over to yellowstone. It was an amazing trip this past may and with you being in Idaho...you aren't too far over :)

07GT2NV 08-25-2009 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 25662)

Sean , I really miss those cruzin nights with you guys, looks like you had a good turnout on Aug *8th I saw the photos, tell everyone I said hello, things are going well up here in good ole Idaho, got some new 4" tips installed it sounds so much better than it did before.

SeanPlunk 08-25-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 30358)
Sean , I really miss those cruzin nights with you guys, looks like you had a good turnout on Aug *8th I saw the photos, tell everyone I said hello, things are going well up here in good ole Idaho, got some new 4" tips installed it sounds so much better than it did before.

We miss you too. It looks like you're doing well out there though!!!

Congrats! :bigthumbsup:

SoCalC55 08-27-2009 07:16 PM

Good to see you still around "here" Steve!

Hope all is well up in Idaho

07GT2NV 10-06-2009 05:44 PM

Sean , I like the new look of the website very nice, hope things are well with you, miss the cruzin but I guess I will live, say hey to everyone for me!

9/25/09 Ordered my SCT X3 from Brenspeed for my GT today, I have been wanting to do this for a while but moving and finances kinda messed up my plans, I will keep all of you updated on how it goes after the install, so looking forward to even more fun.

9/28/09 Update: I got my tunes and of course I wasnt able to empty the fuel tank for the 91 race tune yet so I installed the 87 performance tune and HOLY############ , wow amazing difference, I went from a sled to a rocket I kid you not, I cant wait to install my 91 tune, for those that want to wait dont ( what ever tuner you go with ), my Brenspeed tune is awesome, sorry I waited this long, Instead of appearance mods I should have done this sooner, now this is what a Mustang GT should feel like !!!!

10/2/09 Update: I finally was able to empty my tank of 87 octane and install my new Brenspeed 91 race tune, WOW......................... HOLY HOLY S### I floored it and almost slid off the road in to the other lane, talk about a lot of extra power I didnt know I had here, smooth firm shifts and down right dig fast, not to shabby for for my auto, it is amazing this is the same car I had a week ago , talk about put you back in your seat , now I know what the head rests are for . I didnt know how much more fun it is to drive with all the extra giddy up it Thanks Brenspeed !!!!

Talk to you later , Steve

SeanPlunk 10-06-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 34302)
Sean , I like the new look of the website very nice, hope things are well with you, miss the cruzin but I guess I will live, say hey to everyone for me!

9/25/09 Ordered my SCT X3 from Brenspeed for my GT today, I have been wanting to do this for a while but moving and finances kinda messed up my plans, I will keep all of you updated on how it goes after the install, so looking forward to even more fun.

9/28/09 Update: I got my tunes and of course I wasnt able to empty the fuel tank for the 91 race tune yet so I installed the 87 performance tune and HOLY############ , wow amazing difference, I went from a sled to a rocket I kid you not, I cant wait to install my 91 tune, for those that want to wait dont ( what ever tuner you go with ), my Brenspeed tune is awesome, sorry I waited this long, Instead of appearance mods I should have done this sooner, now this is what a Mustang GT should feel like !!!!

10/2/09 Update: I finally was able to empty my tank of 87 octane and install my new Brenspeed 91 race tune, WOW......................... HOLY HOLY S### I floored it and almost slid off the road in to the other lane, talk about a lot of extra power I didnt know I had here, smooth firm shifts and down right dig fast, not to shabby for for my auto, it is amazing this is the same car I had a week ago , talk about put you back in your seat , now I know what the head rests are for . I didnt know how much more fun it is to drive with all the extra giddy up it Thanks Brenspeed !!!!

Talk to you later , Steve

Steve,

It sounds like you're having fun - glad to hear it :sm_laughing:

How much power do you think you picked up with the tune?

Sean

07GT2NV 10-07-2009 02:02 AM

Per Brenspeed about 25-35 hp easy but feels like 50hp, getting great gas mileage too 20.8 around town, nice bonus

07GT2NV 12-24-2009 12:50 AM

Sean, Just wanted to wish you and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Steve

jedhead 12-24-2009 08:19 AM

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Bob

SeanPlunk 12-24-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07GT2NV (Post 41039)
Sean, Just wanted to wish you and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Steve

You too buddy! How's everything going out there?

07GT2NV 12-24-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 41050)
You too buddy! How's everything going out there?

Going well, cold , clear and sunny today about 38 for the high , lol, got some new photos of my car of course they were taken in the past two weeks its been kinda crazy weather here, say hello to everyone for me, enjoy your cruz and be safe wish I could be there to go.The one thing I do miss is the nice winter weather there.

07GT2NV 12-31-2009 12:26 PM

Last week someone not here on this site was looking at my pictures and commented on how they liked my car but hated the rocker panel stripes, now normally I would have just skipped on by a comment but then I started looking at my car, I just had my new wheels installed and the stripes didnt look not as good to me anymore, so I was bumping around the net looking for a how to remove vinyl site and stumbled on this one that had this vinyl adhesive remover, well l looked farther down and noticed this one call Vinyl-Off 104, It said wipe on let it sit for about 15 minutes and then remove, its for and new & old vinyl, I thought great, so I ordered some last week and it came last night, This am I started in the garage with a little heater on the stripes wiped some of the Vinyl-Off on waited about 15 minutes, came back worked it for a minute or so and it pulled right off adhesive and all with hardly any effort I was done in about 40 minutes, This stuff is amazing.

For those interested its called Vinyl-Off 104 by Crystaltek 8oz $9.75