Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Pics and Vids from the 3rd Annual Angeles Crest Run (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18268)

Vettezuki 07-11-2010 02:28 AM

Pics and Vids from the 3rd Annual Angeles Crest Run

Not a member of Motorgen? Click here. It's fast, promise.

You can also find us on Face Book and even My Space. (I'm old.)

------------------
Here's the beginning of videos. Many more to come.

One day I'll learn to remember where the sun is when I set up a camera. Anyway, here are the fly bys around the big turn out.

A Panoramic sweep of the mountains. Can you find Waldo?

A pretty full video of the cruise itself. Lot's of nice scenery.

Slow HO Daytona's POV

-------------------------
Photos

Here's the album of photos.

Here's some selected. We got everybody (who made it up the mountain) so take a look in the album if you don't see yourself below, these are just some fairly random selections.

When GM was cool. ;)

Douglas Mariani 07-11-2010 12:35 PM

I'm sorry I missed the cruise:bang: It looks like everyone had a fun time as usual:thumbs_up:

TheClaw101 07-11-2010 05:18 PM

haha, I was so bummed when I saw you set up on that turn. But couldn't go fast because I was out of gas. Some how car still has a really deep note, cruisin in 6th

Vettezuki 07-11-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheClaw101 (Post 55247)
haha, I was so bummed when I saw you set up on that turn. But couldn't go fast because I was out of gas. Some how car still has a really deep note, cruisin in 6th

I must confess I was wondering what exactly you were doing. :smack:

dillusion13 07-12-2010 09:57 AM

I had a great time guys. Definitely keep it up.

brianna6c 07-12-2010 06:05 PM

that was a blast! i can't wait to do the cruise on the 14th of next month. btw, did anyone remember seeing my roommate's spain hat flying off? i think there was the black s2k behind me at that point. i was in the miata.

Vettezuki 07-12-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianna6c (Post 55314)
that was a blast! i can't wait to do the cruise on the 14th of next month. btw, did anyone remember seeing my roommate's spain hat flying off? i think there was the black s2k behind me at that point. i was in the miata.

Word. We're thinking about what to do next month. Maybe a Palomar or Malibu run, but those would be even further than this was. :huh:

kdracer73 07-12-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 55315)
Word. We're thinking about what to do next month. Maybe a Palomar or Malibu run, but those would be even further than this was. :huh:

Better be good, got a NastyZ28 group run that day. The Hat for lunch in Lake Forest an Live Oak-Santiago Canyon. Maybe I won't get lost in my own backyard :lmfao::rolleyes:

mustangray 07-12-2010 08:58 PM

Looks like everyone had a good time, I'm sorry I had to miss it but I had to move that day (I hate moving) I can't wait till the next one.

RiSSa 07-13-2010 12:35 PM

A few pics I got