Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   SoCal Car Shows, Meets, Cruises, Racing (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   fleet week san diego (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42445)

Ryridesmotox 09-13-2012 04:02 PM

fleet week san diego

Hey fellas I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to the San Diego fleet week on Coronado Island. There is a special Corral parking area for car clubs. There are a few people on the Cadillac V forum I am on that might be going. I will probably go on Sunday the 23rd. If there is enough interest in the next few days I will email the organizers and get some numbers in to them.

info can be found here: http://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/events/sf-carclub.html

BADDASSC6 09-13-2012 04:27 PM

I will go and I have gone every year that I am not underway. I can also give you guys a tour of TOPEKA if interested.

Ryridesmotox 09-13-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 103238)
I will go and I have gone every year that I am not underway. I can also give you guys a tour of TOPEKA if interested.

Sweet, so can I add you to my list of Corral guests?

I need to get a count to email the event staff so I can get enough passes and such for everyone's cars.

If I don't get enough, we will have to park with the other peons in general admission parking EEEWWWW and risk door dings haha

Shaolin Crane 09-13-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

I'll go just for that

Vettezuki 09-13-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

. . I can also give you guys a tour of TOPEKA if interested.

Can we crew it up and go rogue? I've always wanted to start my own country and I've found a couple islands that are good candidates. I can work out the details by then.

Chuck 09-13-2012 07:03 PM

I am 90% down unless work comes up.

BADDASSC6 09-13-2012 11:21 PM

No, freeing up won't work. My guys are Fucking rocket scientists. It's incredible how much harder this tour was because of the quality of individual I have working for me and the expectations. I will give a great tour. I'm acting DO until the 21st.

Vettezuki 09-14-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 103269)
No, freeing up won't work. My guys are Fucking rocket scientists. It's incredible how much harder this tour was because of the quality of individual I have working for me and the expectations. I will give a great tour. I'm acting DO until the 21st.

I didn't mean a bunch of no nothings of course. A crew of rocket scientists loyal to you would be rather ideal. #redoktober #carlos #topeka

Just two more questions. Do you think we could line up a SEAL Team to go with and finally, this one is really important, any Seawolfs in operation in the Pacific. You can answer on PM if you want to keep it, you know, secret and all.

I promise almost certain death in a relatively short time. On the upside, if we're successful, a lifetime supply of free coconuts!

But if you're not interested in liberating a Los Angeles class sub from the Navy, I guess a tour would be pretty cool. Mull it over with your people. You just never know.

;) (<- This is so you don't report me to Homeland Security.)

Shaolin Crane 09-14-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 103271)
;) (<- This is so you don't report me to Homeland Security.)

How do you know, that they dont already know from your initial post?

Vettezuki 09-14-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 103274)
How do you know, that they dont already know from your initial post?

Don't. Kinda curious where the bounds are. Joking about hijacking a sub provides useful information to us, uh, me. Oh shit. Did I just write that? :smack: