Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   whats up (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744)

1pewtZ 10-12-2008 09:37 PM

whats up

Guys... My names George and i went to the cruz.. i had the pewter z w the ss hood.. had alot of fun.. next time we should be allitle more organized..

There was a guy there with a grey z28 with a carbon fiber ss hood.. i want to talk to that guy about his car.. anyone know who im talking about??

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1pewtZ (Post 7242)
Guys... My names George and i went to the cruz.. i had the pewter z w the ss hood.. had alot of fun.. next time we should be allitle more organized..

There was a guy there with a grey z28 with a carbon fiber ss hood.. i want to talk to that guy about his car.. anyone know who im talking about??

I agree on the organization - we had no idea we would have so many cars. It's a good problem to have though :sm_laughing: I believe I know the guy you're talking about. I don't think he's on any boards, but he comes into the credit union where I work. His engine was built by Superior Automotive in Anaheim. I think it puts down 460+ RWHP. Next time he comes in I'll tell him you're looking for him.

Vettezuki 10-12-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1pewtZ (Post 7242)

Yeah. Sorry about that. I had directions printed for 14 people and thought some might just print them off the site. Doh!. Lessons learned. I'm also gonna buy a bull horn and give R Lee Ermy style debriefings before taking off next time. :smack:

heypal 10-12-2008 10:59 PM

We going to invade the north??? :)

oh and welcome George

1pewtZ 10-13-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7244)
I agree on the organization - we had no idea we would have so many cars. It's a good problem to have though :sm_laughing: I believe I know the guy you're talking about. I don't think he's on any boards, but he comes into the credit union where I work. His engine was built by Superior Automotive in Anaheim. I think it puts down 460+ RWHP. Next time he comes in I'll tell him you're looking for him.

Hey man.. I got his name.. his name is Cole Salyards.. If anyone can help me get this guys number that would be awsome.. thanks!

1pewtZ 10-13-2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7257)
Yeah. Sorry about that. I had directions printed for 14 people and thought some might just print them off the site. Doh!. Lessons learned. I'm also gonna buy a bull horn and give R Lee Ermy style debriefings before taking off next time. :smack:

Hahah well man it was fun.. even though i went on three random small cruzes of my own.. hahah.. i had a blast.. it was more like a big race not a cruz to me.. i enjoy cruzin with a shit load of cars but some of us like to use our fast cars and have fun.. other than cruzin.. i live life in the fast lane grabbin one gear after another.. soo thats prob y most of us got lost.. haha!

SeanPlunk 10-13-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1pewtZ (Post 7314)
Hey man.. I got his name.. his name is Cole Salyards.. If anyone can help me get this guys number that would be awsome.. thanks!

LOL, I knew him only as Mr. Salyards. Next time he comes in I'll get his number for you.

1pewtZ 10-13-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7319)
LOL, I knew him only as Mr. Salyards. Next time he comes in I'll get his number for you.

:sm_laughing: thanks man good looking out!