Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SeanPlunk---were is he? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48325)

BRUTAL64 04-26-2013 03:55 PM

SeanPlunk---were is he?

Where is Sean?

Vettezuki 04-26-2013 03:58 PM

Sold the Cobra. Think he drives a Prius now (not joking). I also think he has a cellphone blog somewhere, which is main hobby interest. Basically he's focused on being a dad. But he drops in from time to time to comment and/or harass someone.

The site backend/ownership is just me and motochi, when I can get him out of an opium den in Bangkok (joking . . .sort of).

BRUTAL64 04-26-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 114214)
Sold the Cobra. Think he drives a Prius now (not joking). I also think he has a cellphone blog somewhere, which is main hobby interest. Basically he's focused on being a dad. But he drops in from time to time to comment and/or harass someone.

The site backend/ownership is just me and motochi, when I can get him out of an opium den in Bangkok (joking . . .sort of).

Ok..he got himself a life then......:sm_up_there:

Shaolin Crane 04-26-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 114216)

Don't worry Glen. I can't have kids so i'll always be around

BRUTAL64 04-26-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 114225)
Don't worry Glen. I can't have kids so i'll always be around

As always, you say just the right things .... just at the right time.:sm_laughing:

SeanPlunk 05-09-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 114216)

Hey Glenn.

Most of that is true, even the Prius.

How are you? How is Darlene?

enkeivette 05-09-2013 10:07 PM

Hey Plunk! Prii are surprisingly fast, I got punished by one in my DOHC neon coupe (faster stock ET than the civic).

Cell phone blog? What the hell? Did my discounting 4G piss you off that much? Haha

BRUTAL64 05-10-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 115005)
Hey Glenn.

Most of that is true, even the Prius.

How are you? How is Darlene?

Darlene actually got me the job. It shows --it's not what you know..it is WHO you know.:judge:

How's the kid?
Darlene is actually a Boss here now:sm_laughing:

My back and brain, from the accident, will never be right again..but I was always a little brain damaged anyway.

Hoping you will be there Saturday.

Say Hi to the family for me.

SeanPlunk 05-10-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115017)
Darlene actually got me the job. It shows --it's not what you know..it is WHO you know.:judge:

How's the kid?
Darlene is actually a Boss here now:sm_laughing:

My back and brain, from the accident, will never be right again..but I was always a little brain damaged anyway.

Hoping you will be there Saturday.

Say Hi to the family for me.

That's great about your job. Alexis has been out of work since November. It's rough business. She's put in TONS of applications, but isn't having much luck.

Jack is great. He's 3 now. He's very funny and very talkative. Not sure where he gets that from :rolling:

I miss the whole car thing, but I got another promotion at work back in October (I'm a Business Analyst now, sounds fancy huh, LOL) and just don't have time to do anything really anymore.

I'm based out of Santa Ana, but drive a lot more now. In the last couple weeks I've been out to San Bernardino, Lake Elsinore, and Aliso Viejo for branch related stuff. I'm also spending a lovely weekend in Lancaster next weekend as part of a merger. The Prius is coming in very handy, but it definitely feels like I'm driving a toaster :ugh:

BRUTAL64 05-10-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 115027)
That's great about your job. Alexis has been out of work since November. It's rough business. She's put in TONS of applications, but isn't having much luck.

Jack is great. He's 3 now. He's very funny and very talkative. Not sure where he gets that from :rolling:

I miss the whole car thing, but I got another promotion at work back in October (I'm a Business Analyst now, sounds fancy huh, LOL) and just don't have time to do anything really anymore.

I'm based out of Santa Ana, but drive a lot more now. In the last couple weeks I've been out to San Bernardino, Lake Elsinore, and Aliso Viejo for branch related stuff. I'm also spending a lovely weekend in Lancaster next weekend as part of a merger. The Prius is coming in very handy, but it definitely feels like I'm driving a toaster :ugh:

There is still a Lancaster....????:rolling:

Darlene is doing very well here (pay is kinda low) but she is a boss now.

I can check here for a possible job...It is commission only but it is busy here...we are doing Mortgage Mods for Hardship cases....mostly Gov. programs...but some in house programs also.:judge:

Say Hi to Alexis and jack for me and Darlene.:)

Mercury insurance was what the guy had when I go in my accident. What a pain to get what I needed from them...had to get a Lawyer...if they would have worked with me at the start...It would have been much easier.