Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Pics and Vids from August 2009 Ortega Meet and Cruise (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6524)

Douglas Mariani 08-08-2009 09:11 PM

Motorgen Video Section

Beginning
Meeting up in South OC
Fly By

===========================================
Doug's OP

Another Great Turnout

Our Faithful Camera man

Ben in search of his phone

Goodnight

Leedom 08-08-2009 10:42 PM

Another fun cruise and meet.
I really one have 2 things to say...
1. Women driving retardedly slow on a 2 lane highway with 8+ car stacked up behind you need to learn to use the turnouts just like the signs say!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::bang::bang::bang:
2. Big thanks to the person in the BMW in the median who was flashing highbeams because there was a cops sitting behind a sign up the street waiting for us. :bigthumbsup:

Is Ben giving his car the reach around?

SoCalC55 08-08-2009 11:14 PM

Did anyone else see that piece of chit van on the 91 right when we got back on it from Green River? The orange piece of paper on its rear window gave it away(and the fact you dont see too many of that type of van)

I gave it one last horn and middle finger...

just for kicks

kdracer73 08-08-2009 11:20 PM

Awesome time today !! Thanks to Sean and Ben for puttin this together. I am re-sizing my poster size pics and up loading the videos now. Some of them are a little fuzzy. The camera picked a spot on the hood to focus on.:nutkick:

Vettezuki 08-08-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 29087)
Awesome time today !! Thanks to Sean and Ben for puttin this together. I am re-sizing my poster size pics and up loading the videos now. Some of them are a little fuzzy. The camera picked a spot on the hood to focus on.:nutkick:

I'm still trying to figure out how you fit your hand under the seat in the Vette. At this point I could make some very crude sexual remarks, but I'm above that sort of thing. . .

kdracer73 08-09-2009 12:58 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here is a few pics.

silverscmustang 08-09-2009 11:29 AM

cant wait to see the video sean :)

SoCalC55 08-09-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverscmustang (Post 29095)
cant wait to see the video sean :)

Agreed, I’m sure there are some non G rated commentary somewhere on that tape... haha

That freeway onramp should be the best, the freeway was wide open after we got on it... perfect for keeping the pedal downnnnn

kdracer73 08-09-2009 11:43 AM

I posted my pics and videos. Some are cool, some lame !!

SeanPlunk 08-09-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalC55 (Post 29096)
Agreed, I’m sure there are some non G rated commentary somewhere on that tape... haha

That freeway onramp should be the best, the freeway was wide open after we got on it... perfect for keeping the pedal downnnnn

Watching you guys come down was awesome. All the cars sounded mean at WOT.