Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Soon to be replaced (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=997)

redvetracr 12-21-2008 02:51 PM

Soon to be replaced

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 4943)
Hey guys, name's Matt, and all my friends just call me DB. soon to be replaced by a baddass 405. I have been working in and on engines for about a decade and I've finally decided to get out of my comfort zone and build a high CR, high HP, high TQ engine.:

"soon to be replaced by a badass405"...maybe you could "get out of your comfort zone" long enough to pay this guy the money you owe him...FOR TWO MONTHS....kool-aid drinkers beware...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-t...tec-heads.html

big2bird 12-21-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 4944)
Welcome aboard. :thumbs_up: Built any forced induction motors?

Nope. But for twin alternators or twin washer pumps, you got the "go to"guy right there.:smack:

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 04:45 PM

I'd like to make it clear to any new members, (Posers), looking to start trouble, that I was INVITED here by a moderator. Enkeivette personally linked this site and asked me to join and contribute.

People here to start trouble seem to be popping up all over the last few days and maybe they're the ones that need to be flushed. Right Keith?

big2bird 12-21-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10883)

People here to start trouble seem to be popping up all over the last few days and maybe they're the ones that need to be flushed. Right Keith?

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

68L71 12-21-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10883)
I'd like to make it clear to any new members, (Posers)

:sm_laughing:

Speaking of posers, why don’t you fill us in on your career as a photographer, where you “shoot hot young women in front of hot rods, classics, and muscle cars”.

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68L71 (Post 10892)

Speaking of posers, why don’t you fill us in on your career as a photographer, where you “shoot hot young women in front of hot rods, classics, and muscle cars”.

Sounds self explanatory to me, how about you send a private message or email to the person directly and see what they say. :nutkick:

big_G 12-21-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

I thought he was a "steel building engineer"...or is it...No wait..self employed car fixer...or shop owner...bouncer....I'm confused.

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_G (Post 10895)
I thought he was a "steel building engineer"...or is it...No wait..self employed car fixer...or shop owner...bouncer....I'm confused.

Internet post whore..........plagerist.........player........... ..."not professionally" of course.:judge::rolling::rolling:

68L71 12-21-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10894)
Sounds self explanatory to me, how about you send a private message or email to the person directly and see what they say. :nutkick:

I already know what you would say…”why can’t we jut be friends….why do you dislike me??? Did I accidently sleep with your daughter at some point?”

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Bikini car wash pictures?:rolling::rolling::rolling: