View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #14

The motor is the US version. It has 240hp stock but this car has a chip, exhaust and intake. We are under the impression that it is putting down roughly 220 to the rear wheels. The Eurospec ones made more power because they are allowed to enjoy their cars while we have strict regulations. To my understanding the euro motor was completely different. I must say, euro or not, this car is a lot of fun.

Went racing yesterday for the first time in the beast and I ended up with the second fastest lap. Granted I was on race tires which helped a lot. I was smoked by an older Miata with a new Miata motor, ported heads, cams, bolt ons and full on Hoosier slicks. He murdered me by 2 seconds.... third place was only .1 second slower than I. Anyways, here are some pics of the car as well as the link to the photobucket album.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...arnota/Public/

Nissan 350Z (SOLD): Great for everyday driving and occasional corner carving
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment