View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Uhm my point was if you cant run your car to its potential, then its not a faster car. If're you're concerned about breaking something then fix that portion of the car before you talk trash. And a well balanced car is not a cop out, Ron' cobra is very well balanced. And meet Max, the blue car, same car almost identically to Ron's car, did I copy him? No, its a proven combo time and again, I have a race car and if you'd like to run on street tires and meet me at willow springs we'll run to your hearts content.
I dont build my cars to race on the street, ever, period. I'm not going to do ANYTHING that will jeopardize my badge and FYI street racing is stupid.
Next mod is DOT drag radials, 12 bolt conversion and half shaft hoops. But right now, my Vette which isnt 'fast' according to you, sure seems to win a lot of street races, from a roll or a stop. The only reason I suggested to Ron that we go from a roll is that I know he'll launch harder, so I know he'll jump out in front. But I think what everyone was more curious about was my cars accel, vs Rons. Not Rons driver skill/ or his Chevelles ability to launch better with squishy tires a solid axle and an automatic. Because everyone already knows how that race will turn out.

And again, if I cared only about drag racing, never would have gone from a proven TH350 to a T56. Would you have?

And you racing your street car at the track is stupid. How much money are you going to win with your 'race car?' And you better stop going to motorgen cruises if you think driving fast cars on the street is so stupid.

Asphalt is asphalt, and your qualified challenge, 'Ill race you but only at the track, never on the street' isnt much of a challenge, considering it just came out in my conversation with Ron that venue is the problem. So are you just trying to sound bad ass?

Ps, stop comparing your car to Rons, its not, not even close. Sorry man.