View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Nice Did not know that. Im surprised, all I ever hear about is your mildly built NA 5.0. I knew you had two but I thought one was a junker. I guess thats the one you got for free and are turning into your mild, dare I say, street driven DD?

And youre blowing 15psi on stock pistons? Are they factory forgings at least? Does Ron have a stock short block too?? What does your supercharged fox run in the quarter?
I have .040 over forged TRW pistons, Ron had a stock shortblock with probe SRS pistons. He's forgoing that for a 331 bottom end, keeping everything else the same though. The blue one will be my DD for a while until I buy another truck or fix the one that's rotting here. Either way it will be 100% DD capable with a/c and super plush gt500 seats
No track times yet since it's not finished, and wont have 1/4 times for a while being its going to be a LONG time until fontana is back. Tune date is the 29th though, if you would read the build thread you would know.

The other one is far from "mild" 11.5:1 347 with severely hogged out AFR 185's (now a 230cc intake) morel link bar lifters with a .600/.598 236/246 111* cam. Should see around 7000 rpm, if it stays together
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!