View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Have you thought about water/methanol injection? Also, I don't know which Cometic head gasket you are thinking of, but the MLS Cometic gaskets I used on my 347 stroker were actually thinner than a standard gasket, thus increasing compression.

Another thing that could be causing your engine to not take alot of spark could be hot spots in the combustion chambers or hot spots on the piston faces. Have you tried using a colder plug?

I had considered alcohol injection, but on an NA motor that seems pretty gay. Cometic has a specific model for lowering comp by almost a full point on an LS motor. At least that's what I've heard.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)