View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post

So first question; Are you planing getting your engine temp below or at 160 degrees?
I don't think so. Stock (190 I think) thermostat for now.

Quote:
So on compression, give me all your specs on bore and stroke, chamber size, type of pistons and dish or popup size. Don't forget gasket thickness.
Bore, Stroke, Piston Type and Gasket thickness are all bone stock LS1. I'm running the OEM MLS gasket. I can look up the numbers, but don't remember off the top of my head.

The heads are 4.8L Truck heads that have been milled and massively ported. 66cc chambers as I recall.

Quote:
Do you have any idea of the piston depth at TDC below deck?
Un, no.

Quote:
How about FULL cam specs, if possible. If not what you do have on the cam.
I'm pretty sure it was a comp cams. I don't have the cam card, but might have a receipt for model from the original owner . . .

224/224 114 LSA .566 Lift

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)