View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #23
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
You dont live near Glendora do you? Saw an asian girl getting out of a Hello Kitty decked out miata at the gym. Lol. I think it was blue but she looked a little taller then 5ft.
Ha! Maybe her Doppelgänger. Anyway, figuring out what we're going to do with this side issue. The Miata is still marginally valuable and all things considered, for her, the commute, and the road a Nissan Juke is looking like a good option. Another possibility, since if I do this I don't have to keep the one buck truck, is to sell it and get something else, like the S10 Blazer, which she could drive on bad weather days.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)