View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Status symbol... when you roll up to the local watering hole in a $200k carbon fiber bullet powered by 12 cylinders of AMG magic, the seas part, the velvet rope drops, and even the tightest of vice grip legs part. If I was making a million a year, I would probably be a sucker and buy one. I love those things. It's like Richard Hammond says, it makes you feel like you are 10 years old again, pressing buttons in your imaginary rocket ship.

But the car guy in me agrees with you. Not much better out there than 7.0 liters of supercharged destruction. Plus you have the old saying my dad (A c5 owner) loves "The corvette gets em wet".
Zondas are up over a million though, not $200k. Hell a new ZR1 is $120k. If I were an oligarch, I'd have a Koenigsegg Agera R.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)