View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #794
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
If you're looking to gain, then the 2-3 minute rest while lifting is perfect. If you want anarobic and endurance IMO you shouldn't even be using weights, the body has plenty of it for that purpose. For endurance and fatigue response it's all body control workouts for me.
It bit lower weight, higher reps, builds lactic acid tolerance, common adjunct training for tri-athlons etc. But some of the more intense Pilates/Yoga hybrids are also great, but I can never get my schedule to line up with the GroupX.

The longer wait periods are more idealized for building actual strength as that's the period for your body rebuilding ATP.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)