View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #18
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Have you tried to sell the truck on eBay? They have a free classified that runs in a 200mile radius I sold the old 59 ford on there after sitting on it for a year.

On the flip side, oil pressure and temp sensors tend to be a PITA, batteries are shitty and expensive (Walmart or Costco has em cheaper), get a gel battery as soon as you can so acid doesn't leak on your ECU. And if you don't drive it everyday a battery tender. Been my experience that LS blocks eat batteries like Rosie O'Donnell eat cakes.

I have a lot of the same componentry in the V, and my dad has had his Vette for a long time. His is a 2001 drop top automatic. Its fun to drive but the convertible aspect makes it not trackable unless you put a rollbar or cage in it. Oh and it gets amazing gas mileage. Hell even my V gets 26 with the cruise on at 65-70mph.
I've tried everything, i'm just gonna let it sit. Its building my credit in a big way, so it's not doing absolutely nothing sitting there.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!