View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #130
Fast & Filthy

Phil drove the car on Thursday and still thought that it's a balance issue so I called CHP Friday morning and told them that I was going to bring the car down to get their opinion. I picked Guy up and we headed down there. Eric felt it and listened to it and said that it's not a balance issue. Well at first he didn't even notice it. I had him sit in the car because that's the only way you feel it. He said that if it was a balance issue it would get worse around the 2800-3000 range. I asked him what he thinks it is and he said he thinks it's a tuning issue but I don't agree. I've not been driving the car because I was worried about the vibration doing damage but he said that even if it was a balance issue that it is so light that it wouldn't cause any engine damage and Phil agreed. So I'm going to wait until I have it tuned and see. Guy is going to talk to Steve next week when he is back at the shop to schedule and appointment and I'm going to try and see if I can come up with the cash to have mine tuned then as well.