View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #4

Thanks guys.... I uhhhh..... assumed guys that is I like all American muscle car brands as well; I have owned 4 Camaros over the years (don't tell my friends tho). It's still too hard for me to like imports; but I'll continue to work on moderating that bias out of my system. I will attend more events in the future; the next private track day is kinda uncertain at this time due to financial considerations that are not mine (lent allot of money out to help a couple people; good people in need). I'm also saving pennies in order to install a 342 stroker in the 'vert this summer. All I really want is a simple, reliable, & solid 12 second daily driver with none of the inherent drawbacks of "going to far"..... 12.70-12.80@107-108 should be easy... I'll do my best to start introducing myself to everyone the next time out there! I met the (or one of the) editors to Hot Rodding Magazine that was quite the nice fellow; drove an 11.30 second blue '68 Chevelle and made a mean double cheese burger too boot!