View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #58

To each their own, we are all car guys. BUT please dont call cars like hella flush and lowriders, autosports or motorsports. Thats only for cars built, made or moddified to improve the performance of the vehicle or to improve a performance characteristic. Maybe its going in a straight line, corners or rally off road. All these other "fashions" are the opposite, they are detrimental to peformance and even unsafe. I think thats why some gear heads like us cant except them. Why spend money to make your car slower or handle worse? Thats how we think, we dont care if it has show if it has no go.

As for the basketball analogy, I played and play a lot of ball. HS college and some semi pro stuff. You can have all the gear and look like a ball palyer but it doesnt make you one. I always see guys with $150 shoes and matching outfits that can make a layup without hurting themselves. Your skills define you as a player.Same with a car, it can look the part but does it deliver...all within their means of course.