View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #23
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Daddy View Post
Well looks like I may not be saving money on the ignition system after all. Since I don't know how old the current system is, I decided to go with a new distributor along with the other new stuff. My current distributor is the Mallory unilite so that's what I am going to stick with. I do however have a question. My current system utilizes a mechanical advance setup. Should I stick with this setup or go to a vacume advance setup since the car will be primarily a street vehicle? Thanks for any input.
Before you do that, you might want to hit up big2bird. He's not far from you, about 10 miles perhaps. He knows all about ignitions and actually has a couple old Sun machines in his garage for checking them and dialing in different curves etc. Tell'm Ben referred you. You can just PM him here. He should respond.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)