View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #4
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Dodge is a subsidiary of Chrysler, as is/ was: Eagle & Jeep. Chrysler is the parent company, and a vote for Chrysler (mine) is a vote for Dodge. Which reminds me, my friends Jeep Wrangler has electrical issues and freeze plug issues, as did my friend's Cherokee. If you look at a Jeep motor, or a Dodge motor, you won't see Rams Horns emblems on the cylinder heads, you'll see the Chrysler logo.

Scion is a subsidiary of Toyota, as is Lexus.

GM is to include: Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Saturn & Oldsmobile.

Ford: Mercury.

Nissan: Infiniti.

Honda: Acura

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some.
If you're truly wanting some real answers to this poll, why not include those? I prefer some acuras to hondas, althought the same company essential they do manufacture different cars. The Acura TL is a luxury sedan of which honda has no equivelent model. NO DISCRIMINATION. I feel that Lexus manufacters better cars than Toyota, I know these companies are all owned by these parent companies, but seeing as they do manufacture different cars with very specific different levels of performance and luxury, it's not politically correct to make these certain exclusions.

under certain conditions the chassis may be nearly idential, the wheelbase, engine design, etc... but something else results in a better car. 350z vs g35 for example. nearly identical, but which car is better? the G is more expensive, A luxury so to speak seating four instead of two.. DEFINITELY a + in someones books, whereas the 350z appears to have a more purpose built look with the lower cost tuners in mind.

I feel that you should humor me and add in some additional companies. I like toyota, I hate scion..

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!