View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
What are you looking for then?

The idea of 3D in my mind is a dumb one to start with. Give me a better res and i'll be happy. 4K looks awesome.

(I do have a passive 3D TV and ya its fun for the first 5 mins but then its just doesnt add anything)
4k next to HD is pretty obviously better. I've seen 8k and even that's noticable over 4k, though it's getting pretty detailed. When I bought my camcorder recently I debated to get a 4k one, but since my target is DVD and web, went with a good HD one (Canon XF105). Also, there aren't any prosumer level 4k camcorders yet other than piecing together something from BlackMagic, but you're still looking $3-5k and they're just too new. I wanted something bullet proof.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)