View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Again, kind of car?
2007 Chevy Aveo. Mileage unknown as of yet (battery gone). Interior is pretty filthy but should clean up ok. The passenger front quarterpanel is toast, windshield broken, battery toast, HG and/or head toast, some problem with cat, front tires pretty worn. It's got about $2k left on the loan. I'm imagining at least $1k to get it into decent running shape.

This is what I know so far. . .

I have to think seriously if I want to bother getting it into a salable shape or just eat it and liquidate for scrap.

It's usually just the heads that warp and not the block as well right? Do you know a place that will deck the heads if there's minor warpage for cheap?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)