View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Carlos, I feel ya. I've received tremendous help in my life, primarily from family though, so I just try to "pay it forward" by helping where and how I/we can. This was a mistake, mostly I should have followed up to make sure she refinanced in her own name, so partially my own damn fault. But once she decide she wasn't going to, or couldn't pay, there was really no choice left but to take it over. If I let it get repoed, the credit ding would be nasty and I'm sure the CU would come after me for the balance since they know I have it. Since she was at least considerate enough to tell us what was going on and surrender it wihtout any hassle (she could have made it more unpleasant as she wasn't obligated to surrender it) I just moved to clear it as fast as possible. Which is done now. The remaining question is just liquidate it and eat the loss, or try to mitigate it with repair and sale.

At least the passenger front fender, apparently in the same color from the great LKQ is about $170 after tax.

Windshield is probably in the $100 range.

HG is like $25. (Even full engine gasket kit is only like $120).

The cover over the timing belts is shattered (not a good sign . .) and don't know what to call it as engine cover from Rock Auto looks different.

But, basically parts are cheap and relatively available.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)