View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #510
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I just look at the pictures.

This build should do a lot better than the last one. Are you going to run the cam Joey made for you? I haven't called him yet but I think my issue might have been the intake gasket and not the cam. Have you spoken to him? If you do talk to him can you just have him check the lobes and if everythings good then pick it back up from him? I'll just hold onto it and maybe one day put it back in either the Cobra or maybe put it in the Explorer.

Are you going to take the car back to Steve once you finish it and retune it?
Yes, I'm going to run the same cam. When I dropped it off I asked him to check the lobes, haven't talked to him since I dropped it off. I'll pick it up and maybe I'll install it to have the short block read to go and just give you mine, since they're identical and all. You could probably sell that can for $150 or more, it's really a good ccan .

I will take it back to Steve, the car had way too much compression and a faulty cooler plus I have some fuel upgrades so it'll need a good final tune.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!