View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #2358
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Your facts are all false. Ron's old motor had 460 rwhp. That's an advantage. Stock 5.0 are in the 360-370 range. NT05 are sticker than the Pirellis that came on my car. Have you ever driven the roval? I didn't think so. It's fast and 100 rwhp will go a long way there. I had a 96 with a procharger on it. The 5.0 has better suspension, but its not really that much better. I know you've read it on the Internet and probably watch some YouTube videos gassing it up, but its still a mustang with a live axle. You would know if you drove it.
Yeah, completely forget the fact that I drove an 07 every day for 3 years. I know those are WILDLY different though

The S197 chassis is better in every way, but sure lets compare only the back end of the car to a chassis designed in the 70's. You can completely forget the better k-member design, steering rack, a-arms, McPherson setup, weight distribution, blah blah blah. All parts I have personally worked on, upgraded and raced on.

Frankly I'm fucking tired of your holier than though attitude when it comes to what I know, I build my shit, race my shit, and don't ever brag about what i've accomplished or what not. I give a hard time but you've brought it up more than once that what I have done and know is all based off the google search theory. Google is free, and yes I spend a lot of time reading but i'm also out there running my stuff. I just don't feel the need to get online and post about it.

So for the record, google built my engines, painted my cars, powdercoated my parts, did my interior, wired the cars, installed my stereo, did my axle, etc etc. I'll make sure I remember that
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!