View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
hmmm maf signal controlled meth interesting ive never heard of that. all the kits i hear of at least for imports are boost controlled and pretty much throw more meth the more boost signal its reading.

but then again there is something about gm mafs that make them easy to hack into...most imports actually swap out to a gm vette 3" maf becasue of its bigger size duhhh but with a simple signal translater kit thats pretty much plug and play kinda cool shit.

i do need to check out this turbo buick i think if i ever had a domestic id want to put that engine in it lol.....imma sucker for turbo's :-(
Technically, you're more of a "blower" for turbos.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)