View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:05 AM   #2627
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I find him quite hilarious.
Well maybe you find him hilarious because you were beaten or sexually molested as a child and you have some deep routed childhood desire or subconscious need to have large men cover over you and go on and on spouting out barely comprehensible sentences with no pause and little point to the structure or even the message behind the sentence, I dont know maybe you were kicked in the head by Guy at a young age which caused you to suffer severe brain damage and now because of that you think run on sentences and virtually non-sensical jargon is funny, I dont know, is any of this hitting home with you? Or maybe I should just keep talking going on and on and on until you become dumbfounded and convinced that Im intelligent just because you cant keep up with my rigorous and annoying long monologues, maybe youre just a victim of being raised during a generational period where childrens minds could not fully develop because theyve been constantly brain fucked by computers and video games and all forms of electronic mass media and have become unable to think for themselves and when anyone cowers over you and spouts off language in such a fashion you think that its some how impressive and dominating to the listener and therefore funny? I dont know guy I dont know whats in your head, but thats money... Thats money.