View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #110
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
. . .

I have been banned a total of 3 times. Twice from CF. . . .
OT:

I play hardball in the summers and we had this young guy who played fiercely. Game one of the season may as well have been the 7th game of the world series. He was once ejected twice . . . in the same game. I've never seen it before or since. After being ejected from pitcher to short stop (for hitting like the first three batters, honestly on accident) he couldn't cool down and was asked to leave. He loved Jesus so wouldn't swear, but I've never heard a person scream "gosh darn it" more ferociously in my life. He was a hell of ball player though. Thanks for the memory trigger.

Ron,
It's a sad fact, but you just have to get heavy with some people for them to deliver. Sometimes (especially for younger people) I think it is actually a good learning experience for them . . . not every one is going to let you slide through life.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)