View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #17
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
Just going off what I've seen and experienced. Stockers break at the fulcrum bearing so the upgrade fixes that. The problem with the aftermarket ones is that the design of the valvetrain doesn't allow for enough material where the arm extends over to the pushrod and they break there. That's why I always say to do a search and check out the forums. There's tons oof info on the matter, so it's not just one persons opinion. You'll find that stockers with upgraded bearings have been the most ssuccessful with the most benefits. There are no lighter ones then stock available iirc.
Like I said, there is always a reason for a rocker breaking, usally improper coil bind and pushrod length, like i said, the stockers will flex, if the rocker doesn't bbreak, the stud or the pushrod will, too many variables to give the title "the best". If you want the absolute best nothing beats a shaft mount setup, but the cost is up there. I'd personally run the magnums, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!