View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
I think that all comes down to the perspective you are coming from. For me the ACA changed nothing for my healthcare (same provider and same price) Some got a worse deal, and some got a better deal.
Sounds like Suck (A) -> Suck (B) overall.

Quote:
The ACA has put us on a better path to get our health care system back to the right path, and the old system was never going to do that.
The ACA has turned out to be at least as much of a clown car as feared.
The VA is turning out to be an even bigger disaster than commonly assumed.
Medicare is in a slow but pretty clear nose dive to oblivion.
The Indian Health Service (IHS) borders on the unspeakable.

Not sure how these add up to supporting an even more expansive role for government control over health care. If it were little more than a distributed payment system to end users or something, maybe it'd be better than the ad hoc clusterfuckery we've managed to create, but I wouldn't even bet on that with the "leadership" we have the misfortune of living under.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)